Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Green New Deal

9 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

Liberals don’t do “whataboutism”...  they “make connections”.  I learned that on this board!

Why are you dragging me into this?????

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

14 hours ago, pokebball said:

If you were consistent, whataboutism wouldn't be a thing

:Lol you guys are funny.  Have you ever been consistent about anything other than whataboutism?

Speaking of which, am I wrong about his whataboutism?  Nope.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

Actually, as I think about it, Academia has been peddling this and similar bullshit for a couple generations.  That combined with the everyone deserves a participation trophy bullshit, and America is bad, there is no wonder this crap is hitting the fan.

Even DiFi is having to deal with this stupidity.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dianne-feinstein-scolds-kids-who-pushed-her-to-back-green-new-deal-i-know-what-im-doing

110926run_defense710.jpg

6 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

Actually, as I think about it, Academia has been peddling this and similar bullshit for a couple generations.  That combined with the everyone deserves a participation trophy bullshit, and America is bad, there is no wonder this crap is hitting the fan.

Even DiFi is having to deal with this stupidity.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dianne-feinstein-scolds-kids-who-pushed-her-to-back-green-new-deal-i-know-what-im-doing

It’s over. The moronic elementary teacher is already peddling garbage to kids. Just bend over and get ready accept it.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

7 hours ago, pokebball said:

Neither of us have.  You agree?

Actually I take it back - you are consistent about something aside from whataboutism.  Game playing.   I'm not the only one who has pointed it out either.  Too often you dodge the topic and instead play beat-around-the-bush games.  So congrats, you are consistent on more than one thing. 

1 minute ago, Boise fan said:

Actually I take it back - you are consistent about something aside from whataboutism.  Game playing.   I'm not the only one who has pointed it out either.  Too often you dodge the topic and instead play beat-around-the-bush games.  So congrats, you are consistent on more than one thing. 

Too hard to admit you are too? Color Me surprised

The World Needs More Cowboys!

Just now, pokebball said:

Too hard to admit you are too? Color Me surprised

That I'm what?  Consistent?  I like to think so. I keep my positions consistent.

Regarding whataboutism? No, not really.  I might bring it up occasionally. Unless you are counting the times I point it out with cons.  But I don't have go-to references for whataboutism, unlike cons who have used anything Clinton and anything Obama for years.  Ad nauseam.