GoState99755

A BIG F U to the Gays from the wyo legislature.

22 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Do you think homosexuality was more tolerated by the Neanderthals? 

It certainly is more tolerated by geese 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Female bi-sexuality was promoted & encouraged by the Neanderthals, while male homosexual was frowned upon.  Scientists are still carbon dating the bones of female homosexuals.

27 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

Female bi-sexuality was promoted & encouraged by the Neanderthals, while male homosexual was frowned upon.  Scientists are still carbon dating the bones of female homosexuals.

LOL

I'd love to see a link supporting your claim that female bi-sexuality was promoted by neanderthals.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pokebball said:

LOL

I'd love to see a link supporting your claim that female bi-sexuality was promoted by neanderthals.

rule 34?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, happycamper said:

rule 34?

My guess was rule 69

4 hours ago, pokebball said:

Some additional facts have surfaced.  As a part of a social studies class, these kids were bused from their high school to the legislature.  This senator was specifically asked to meet and visit with these students and they specifically brought up the bill in question and challenged her on it.  The charge doesn't seem to be supported by the transcript.  Manufactured drama perhaps?

I haven't seen anything about a transcript. Do you have a link? The rest of those facts have been part of the story from the beginning, I don't see how it affects the story.

1 hour ago, GoState99755 said:

How do they know they’re homosexual bones?  Do they have homosexual DNA? I’m genuinely curious how they determined those are homosexual women.  

20 minutes ago, tspoke said:

I haven't seen anything about a transcript. Do you have a link? The rest of those facts have been part of the story from the beginning, I don't see how it affects the story.

I'll see if I can find the transcripts.  I heard this on the radio this morning.

I think knowing that the students seeked her out and engaged her specifically on her position on this bill adds context to the story that's pretty important.  It's important to know that she didn't approach and engage the students on this issue; just the opposite.

2 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

1 hour ago, GoState99755 said:

12 minutes ago, mugtang said:

How do they know they’re homosexual bones?  Do they have homosexual DNA? I’m genuinely curious how they determined those are homosexual women.  

I have no clue if there is a DNA marker for homosexualtiy.  I was responding to @soupslam1's ridiculous comment, with another ridiculous comment.

Just now, GoState99755 said:

I have no clue if there is a DNA marker for homosexualtiy.  I was responding to @soupslam1's ridiculous comment, with another ridiculous comment.

Ok

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, pokebball said:

I'll see if I can find the transcripts.  I heard this on the radio this morning.

I think knowing that the students seeked her out and engaged her specifically on her position on this bill adds context to the story that's pretty important.  It's important to know that she didn't approach and engage the students on this issue; just the opposite.

They were a group of kids that went to the legislature to take part in the process and discussed a bill that they cared about with law makers. They talked to several lawmakers that day and Hutchinson was the only one to behave this way. They didn't attack her or anything. Its completely fine and I would say a good thing for young people to get involved in government and talk to lawmakers about things that they care about. I don't see how it changes anything(especially since this has been the story from the beginning, there never was a claim she tracked these kids down to attack them randomly)

27 minutes ago, mugtang said:

How do they know they’re homosexual bones? 

Because they look FABULOUS!

:D

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, tspoke said:

They were a group of kids that went to the legislature to take part in the process and discussed a bill that they cared about with law makers. They talked to several lawmakers that day and Hutchinson was the only one to behave this way. They didn't attack her or anything. Its completely fine and I would say a good thing for young people to get involved in government and talk to lawmakers about things that they care about. I don't see how it changes anything(especially since this has been the story from the beginning, there never was a claim she tracked these kids down to attack them randomly)

I agree with the civics class attending the legislation.  Great experience.  I'm not defending Hutchings position on the bill.  But when confronted on why she opposed it, she let them know why she did.  She's on that extreme and I think the students hearing why someone on that extreme opposes a bill like this is important for them to understated what they're up against.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mugtang said:

Copenhagen lids and ticket stubs to WNBA games were found at the gravesiites.

6 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Copenhagen lids and ticket stubs to WNBA games were found at the gravesiites.

:hmmm:There needs to be an emoji laughing under your breath 

On 2/6/2019 at 10:55 AM, Boise fan said:

Sexual orientation is not a protected class at the federal level. 

Why should they be?  Why are any of the other classes protected?  That will answer your question, I think.

Other classes are protected because of the racism of government over centuries.   

As long as "special rights", exist though, racism, sexism and hate will be perpetuated.  Which is of course what a commie like you wants, it creates a need for the authoritarian state.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, bluerules009 said:

Other classes are protected because of the racism of government over centuries.   

As long as "special rights", exist though, racism, sexism and hate will be perpetuated.  Which is of course what a commie like you wants, it creates a need for the authoritarian state.

Spoken like a true retard.  I know you want America to return to the racism and sexism that plagued it for centuries. After all, you are a racist and a sexist.  If not for people like you, we wouldn't need protected classes at all.  But unfortunately the world is still very full of morons like you.  So we have to protect some classes of people from the assholes  who would otherwise abuse and/or take advantage of those people.

Stop being a racist sexist Tool and make the world a better place already!

1 minute ago, Boise fan said:

Spoken like a true retard.  I know you want America to return to the racism and sexism that plagued it for centuries. After all, you are a racist and a sexist.  If not for people like you, we wouldn't need protected classes at all.  But unfortunately the world is still very full of morons like you.  So we have to protect some classes of people from the assholes  who would otherwise abuse and/or take advantage of those people.

Stop being a racist sexist Tool and make the world a better place already!

You think people need special rights and gifts from you because they aren't capable of being equal without your help.

That is the very definition of racism.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

Being a Neanderthal yourself, I trust your expertise in this discussion. 

• Haha 1