Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoState99755

A BIG F U to the Gays from the wyo legislature.

1 minute ago, bluerules009 said:

It doesn't matter if the laws are fair child.  It only matters that everyone gets the same predictable outcome.  

"Fair", is something children argue about.

So your argument is that Jim Crow and legalized slavery did nothing because the outcome was predictable?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 minutes ago, happycamper said:

So your argument is that Jim Crow and legalized slavery did nothing because the outcome was predictable?

Jim Crow was a violation of the law of the land it was a symptom of government not doing their job.

Legalized slavery was over 154 years ago.

Your racism is still alive today and that is the current problem.  

George Washington and the framers of the constitution can't be blamed for that.

Just now, bluerules009 said:

Jim Crow was a violation of the law of the land it was a symptom of government not doing their job.

Legalized slavery was over 154 years ago.

Your racism is still alive today and that is the current problem.

So your argument is that the law of the land isn't the law of the land and that we should just disregard any actual laws that don't fit your argument?

That isn't discussing anything, blues, that's denying reality to fit your chosen opinion. good day.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

10 minutes ago, happycamper said:

So your argument is that the law of the land isn't the law of the land and that we should just disregard any actual laws that don't fit your argument?

That isn't discussing anything, blues, that's denying reality to fit your chosen opinion. good day.

You seem to have problems addressing your racism.  You won't face the fact you thinking minorities need your help is a racist view.

The laws of the land if applied equally to all give everyone the same opportunity.   You seem unwilling to acknowledge that Jim Crow was a government perpetuated racism.  You try to use slavery and laws centuries old to somehow excuse your racism today.

You are just not an honest person.  You aren't even honest with yourself.   

Sen Hutchings issued her response this afternoon...

Senator Hutchings Responds To Allegations
Doug Randall

Wyoming Senator Lynn  Hutchings has issued a statement in response to allegations that she recently compared homosexuality to bestiality and pedophilia.
Wyoming Equality last week accused the senator of making the following statement to members of the Cheyenne Central High School Gay-Straight Alliance: “If my sexual orientation was to have sex with all of the men in there and I had sex with all of the women in there and then they brought their children and I had sex with all of them and then brought their dogs in and I had sex with them, should I be protected for my sexual orientation?” 

Hutchings allegedly made the remark to a group of about ten students on Feb. 1. The students said they had asked to speak to her about a bill to offer protection against job and hiring discrimination.

But Hutchings, in a statement issued Tuesday afternoon, says ''I at no time compared homosexuality with bestiality or pedophilia. That never happened." Hutchings further says she has been the target of "racial slurs, character assassination and threats." 

Here is the statement she issued on Tuesday afternoon:
"On February 1st I was called out of Senate chambers by a group of High School students asking about a bill in the House, HB0230. It would add sexual orientation and gender identity to state law. Although the bill had not reached the Senate, and I hadn’t read it, in an effort to be courteous I spoke to them. I made an attempt to best engage several of them by asking four rhetorical questions. These students were brought to the Jonah Building to lobby for this topic about sexual orientation. My questions to them were intended to highlight the vagueness and subjectivity of the term "sexual orientation" and how it can be defined in so many ways. After spending more time with them than I expected, we cordially parted company with fist bumps all around.
It is unfortunate, but I now recognize, that my attempts at meaningful dialogue on this specific issue did not come across as I intended. I believe I treated these students kindly. I want to make it clear that my conversation was not intended to demean these students. I at no time compared homosexuality with bestiality or pedophilia. That never happened.

However, those same individuals demanding an apology, respect, and tolerance have assaulted me with racial slurs, character assassination, profanity and threats. It is unfortunate that this behavior has arisen as the result of a fabricated and one-sided story.

I will always guard a person’s ability to freely make choices regarding their lives. I respect the rights of everyone to make choices freely. However, with this freedom comes the responsibility to tolerate those with different views and opinions. That is especially true in the legislature, which must be a place where we come together to debate real-life ideas, some we agree with, some we do not. For all of us, including myself, this situation provides a learning opportunity for us to find better ways discuss to these issues in a respectful manner, while also extending grace to one another when we say things inartfully.

The business community however; should be outraged, as this will only continue to bring negative and unjustified attention to Wyoming as another untruth is spread across the country."

The World Needs More Cowboys!

16 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

You think people need special rights and gifts from you because they aren't capable of being equal without your help.

That is the very definition of racism.

No dumb-dumb, I'm not in the equation at all.  Minorities fought for their protected status. All I've done is agree with them.

It's retards like you and yer libertarded buddies who think in back-asswords ways that putting into the constitution that they can't be discriminated against gives them some sort of advantage over you.  All that does is highlight how little about history you know or understand. 

You'd think with your Liz Warren claim to being part Native American you might understand how some people have been discriminated against.  But who knows why you made that outrageous claim.  Even so, it doesn't change the fact that people have and continue to be discriminated against for stupid reasons.  Like the color of their skin, their religion, their gender, and/or their sexual orientation. 

Stop being so phucktarded.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

3 hours ago, Boise fan said:

No dumb-dumb, I'm not in the equation at all.  Minorities fought for their protected status. All I've done is agree with them.

It's retards like you and yer libertarded buddies who think in back-asswords ways that putting into the constitution that they can't be discriminated against gives them some sort of advantage over you.  All that does is highlight how little about history you know or understand. 

You'd think with your Liz Warren claim to being part Native American you might understand how some people have been discriminated against.  But who knows why you made that outrageous claim.  Even so, it doesn't change the fact that people have and continue to be discriminated against for stupid reasons.  Like the color of their skin, their religion, their gender, and/or their sexual orientation. 

Stop being so phucktarded.

Of course people are discriminated against.  People like you think they are superior to minorities.  Like you stated above.  It is called racism.

2 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Of course people are discriminated against.  People like you think they are superior to minorities.  Like you stated above.  It is called racism.

I see you've doubled down on being phucktarded. 

People like you think they are superior to minorities.  That's why your panties are in a wad at the notion they may want constitutional protections from people like you.

I, on the other hand, believe that minorities are the ones best equipped to decide if they are being discriminated against, and respect their efforts to lobby for protections from people like you.  All I do is offer support.  Your rechtie diatribe that somehow those protections make them inferior is just a backhanded way of being a racist.

But you want to dictate to women about their wombs, so is it any surprise you want to dictate to minorities what protections they can have? 

In Libertardia, there are no protections for minorities, and corporations rule everything.  That's about as phucktarded a world as one could imagine. 

I have to shake my head in awe at how clueless you are to the world around you.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism