Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoState99755

A BIG F U to the Gays from the wyo legislature.

Just now, GoState99755 said:

I have no clue if there is a DNA marker for homosexualtiy.  I was responding to @soupslam1's ridiculous comment, with another ridiculous comment.

Ok

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

17 minutes ago, pokebball said:

I'll see if I can find the transcripts.  I heard this on the radio this morning.

I think knowing that the students seeked her out and engaged her specifically on her position on this bill adds context to the story that's pretty important.  It's important to know that she didn't approach and engage the students on this issue; just the opposite.

They were a group of kids that went to the legislature to take part in the process and discussed a bill that they cared about with law makers. They talked to several lawmakers that day and Hutchinson was the only one to behave this way. They didn't attack her or anything. Its completely fine and I would say a good thing for young people to get involved in government and talk to lawmakers about things that they care about. I don't see how it changes anything(especially since this has been the story from the beginning, there never was a claim she tracked these kids down to attack them randomly)

10 minutes ago, tspoke said:

They were a group of kids that went to the legislature to take part in the process and discussed a bill that they cared about with law makers. They talked to several lawmakers that day and Hutchinson was the only one to behave this way. They didn't attack her or anything. Its completely fine and I would say a good thing for young people to get involved in government and talk to lawmakers about things that they care about. I don't see how it changes anything(especially since this has been the story from the beginning, there never was a claim she tracked these kids down to attack them randomly)

I agree with the civics class attending the legislation.  Great experience.  I'm not defending Hutchings position on the bill.  But when confronted on why she opposed it, she let them know why she did.  She's on that extreme and I think the students hearing why someone on that extreme opposes a bill like this is important for them to understated what they're up against.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

6 hours ago, mugtang said:

How do they know they’re homosexual bones?  Do they have homosexual DNA? I’m genuinely curious how they determined those are homosexual women.  

Copenhagen lids and ticket stubs to WNBA games were found at the gravesiites.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

On 2/6/2019 at 10:55 AM, Boise fan said:

Sexual orientation is not a protected class at the federal level. 

Why should they be?  Why are any of the other classes protected?  That will answer your question, I think.

Other classes are protected because of the racism of government over centuries.   

As long as "special rights", exist though, racism, sexism and hate will be perpetuated.  Which is of course what a commie like you wants, it creates a need for the authoritarian state.

1 hour ago, bluerules009 said:

As long as "special rights", exist though, racism, sexism and hate will be perpetuated.  Which is of course what a commie like you wants, it creates a need for the authoritarian state.

Spoken like a true retard.  I know you want America to return to the racism and sexism that plagued it for centuries. After all, you are a racist and a sexist.  If not for people like you, we wouldn't need protected classes at all.  But unfortunately the world is still very full of morons like you.  So we have to protect some classes of people from the assholes  who would otherwise abuse and/or take advantage of those people.

Stop being a racist sexist Tool and make the world a better place already!

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

1 minute ago, Boise fan said:

Spoken like a true retard.  I know you want America to return to the racism and sexism that plagued it for centuries. After all, you are a racist and a sexist.  If not for people like you, we wouldn't need protected classes at all.  But unfortunately the world is still very full of morons like you.  So we have to protect some classes of people from the assholes  who would otherwise abuse and/or take advantage of those people.

Stop being a racist sexist Tool and make the world a better place already!

You think people need special rights and gifts from you because they aren't capable of being equal without your help.

That is the very definition of racism.

17 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

Female bi-sexuality was promoted & encouraged by the Neanderthals, while male homosexual was frowned upon.  Scientists are still carbon dating the bones of female homosexuals.

Being a Neanderthal yourself, I trust your expertise in this discussion. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

7 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

While true, this doesn't tell the whole story, does it? The racism of the government was a reflection of the racism of society. It wasn't top down and it wasn't bottom up, it was suffused throughout all levels of society, from government sponsored racism to how you snubbed someone on the street to what businesses wouldn't serve people.

Seriously blues your big blind spot about racism is probably that while it makes no sense economically, some people and cultures do not care about the economic hit. They'd rather be a bit poorer as a society and as an individual than have racial equality. It is weird to me too but the evidence is there. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

The problem I have with government and other institutional programs to address historical racial dynamics is that the people that support and profess them are some of the biggest hypocrites I've ever experienced.  They are generally unwilling to give up their privilege while expecting others to give up theirs.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

4 hours ago, happycamper said:

While true, this doesn't tell the whole story, does it? The racism of the government was a reflection of the racism of society. It wasn't top down and it wasn't bottom up, it was suffused throughout all levels of society, from government sponsored racism to how you snubbed someone on the street to what businesses wouldn't serve people.

Seriously blues your big blind spot about racism is probably that while it makes no sense economically, some people and cultures do not care about the economic hit. They'd rather be a bit poorer as a society and as an individual than have racial equality. It is weird to me too but the evidence is there. 

The racism of society wouldn't be a significant problem without the government allowing, assisting and perpetuating the racism.   Without government support that racism would have went a way.  A diner would have allowed black and white customers.  Schools would have allowed black and white students.  Government not only enforced racism on blacks it enforced it on whites too.   If government wasn't racist, liberal thinking white people could have served blacks just like they served whites.  Soon the racists would have seen the profits decided they didn't like being excluded from society and society would change as well. 

Your blind spot is that you think blacks or others need your help.  They don't, they just need a semi fair shot.  Nothing is ever totally fair in the world, ugly people don't get the breaks pretty people do to start and it proceeds from there.  Expecting absolute equality is a child's dream.   Special rights just create and perpetuate racism and hate.

Seriously grow up.

22 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

The racism of society wouldn't be a significant problem without the government allowing, assisting and perpetuating the racism.   Without government support that racism would have went a way.  A diner would have allowed black and white customers.  Schools would have allowed black and white students.  Government not only enforced racism on blacks it enforced it on whites too.   If government wasn't racist, liberal thinking white people could have served blacks just like they served whites.  Soon the racists would have seen the profits decided they didn't like being excluded from society and society would change as well. 

Your blind spot is that you think blacks or others need your help.  They don't, they just need a semi fair shot.  Nothing is ever totally fair in the world, ugly people don't get the breaks pretty people do to start and it proceeds from there.  Expecting absolute equality is a child's dream.   Special rights just create and perpetuate racism and hate.

Seriously grow up.

So... in your interesting view, where did the impetus for these government rules come from? Where did the ideas come from? What legislators were putting these laws forward? Who was electing them? How did this happen in a society which only apparently had racism from the government in the first place?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

29 minutes ago, happycamper said:

So... in your interesting view, where did the impetus for these government rules come from? Where did the ideas come from? What legislators were putting these laws forward? Who was electing them? How did this happen in a society which only apparently had racism from the government in the first place?

It doesn't matter who elected them.  They were elected, they swore to uphold the laws of the country and at every level, federal, state and local they did not do so.  They either actively broke the law or ignored the situation.    When you join the government, military or take any job you agree to certain ground rules and you aren't supposed to have a choice.  The government was racist because the people in government allowed it to happen.   Judges, Sheriffs, federal law enforcement and judges, political leaders all failed to do their sworn duty.  

Your excuse is only that child.

The only real need of government is a predictable legal system with predictable outcomes for everyone.   Everything else government does is extra and unneeded for society to function.   Government was the only problem, they failed in a most basic way by not providing even this low level of competency.

Trump was elected president.  He swore to uphold the laws of this country.  Judges and legislators have fought him on many of his policies they think violate peoples rights or the laws of the country.   This is how it is supposed to work.  They are holding him accountable.    No one held anyone in government accountable for decades in government, that was the problem.   

Society couldn't change until government started to do their job.   Even those who wanted to change couldn't do so.  Racism was enforced just as much on whites as on blacks.  So until government changed, society couldn't change.

Your racist views that minorities need your help will just continue to perpetuate racism.

5 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

It doesn't matter who elected them.  They were elected, they swore to uphold the laws of the country and at every level, federal, state and local they did not do so.  They either actively broke the law or ignored the situation.    When you join the government, military or take any job you agree to certain ground rules and you aren't supposed to have a choice.  The government was racist because the people in government allowed it to happen.   Judges, Sheriffs, federal law enforcement and judges, political leaders all failed to do their sworn duty.  

Your excuse is only that child.

The only real need of government is a predictable legal system with predictable outcomes for everyone.   Everything else government does is extra and unneeded for society to function.   Government was the only problem, they failed in a most basic way by not providing even this low level of competency.

Trump was elected president.  He swore to uphold the laws of this country.  Judges and legislators have fought him on many of his policies they think violate peoples rights or the laws of the country.   This is how it is supposed to work.  They are holding him accountable.    No one held anyone in government accountable for decades in government, that was the problem.   

Society couldn't change until government started to do their job.   Even those who wanted to change couldn't do so.  Racism was enforced just as much on whites as on blacks.  So until government changed, society couldn't change.

Your racist views that minorities need your help will just continue to perpetuate racism.

Blues, what are you talking about? Upholding the laws of the country at every level have been racist for approximately 5 times longer than they haven't been - and even then you get in to the weeds very quickly about laws with racist intent and laws with racist outcomes. 

Do you have any kind of knowledge about the US or our legal system?

4 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Blues, what are you talking about? Upholding the laws of the country at every level have been racist for approximately 5 times longer than they haven't been - and even then you get in to the weeds very quickly about laws with racist intent and laws with racist outcomes. 

Do you have any kind of knowledge about the US or our legal system?

Okay, so you are not responsive now.   This is what happens every time with you.    Your arguments are exposed and you start the insults.   So right back at you moron.

You and your ilk are racist, nothing you can even argue.  Minorities do not need your help to be equal.  They just need government to do their job.  Judges and law enforcement to function the same way for them as for anyone else.    Just like the rest of us, minorities can overcome everything else easily.  They don't need your or my help racist.  They just need government to do its job and give them fair treatment under the law.

Just now, bluerules009 said:

Okay, so you are not responsive now.   This is what happens every time with you.    Your arguments are exposed and you start the insults.   So right back at you moron.

You and your ilk are racist, nothing you can even argue.  Minorities do not need your help to be equal.  They just need government to do their job.  Judges and law enforcement to function the same way for them as for anyone else.    Just like the rest of us, minorities can overcome everything else easily.  They don't need your or my help racist.  They just need government to do its job and give them fair treatment under the law.

Blues, your entire line of reasoning seems to be based on the idea that the government and its laws are completely fair and have been completely fair forever and that the only problem has been the actual people in government doing their job incorrectly.

Do you realize how wrong that is? I mean, the country was founded with racism enshrined into the constitution, we had explicitly racist laws for the vast majority of our nation's existence, when explicitly racist laws were struck down, laws with racist intent and/or outcomes were passed and are still on the books today. The premise which you've so conveniently laid out is just laughably contrary to facts.

3 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Blues, your entire line of reasoning seems to be based on the idea that the government and its laws are completely fair and have been completely fair forever and that the only problem has been the actual people in government doing their job incorrectly.

Do you realize how wrong that is? I mean, the country was founded with racism enshrined into the constitution, we had explicitly racist laws for the vast majority of our nation's existence, when explicitly racist laws were struck down, laws with racist intent and/or outcomes were passed and are still on the books today. The premise which you've so conveniently laid out is just laughably contrary to facts.

It doesn't matter if the laws are fair child.  It only matters that everyone gets the same predictable outcome.  

"Fair", is something children argue about.

What is the real problem is your very real racism.  That you continually ignore in all your responses.   George Washington and the framers of the constitution can't be blamed for that.