Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

East Coast Aztec

SDSU at UNM

9pm in Albuquerque... they’ll be lucky to draw 10k by tip off, and if SDSU starts to blow the doors off us, there will be maybe 2k by the end of the game. 

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Unlike SDSU, this team will find a way to lose to SDSU... and SJSU. This is fact too.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

This is the most important game of the year for our squad, IMHO.

Let's hope we show up.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

Local sports radio show is calling this a MUST WIN game for Los Lobos. Also saying los Lobos have to avoid the “play in” game for the MWCT.

I still can’t believe we lost to New Mexico....

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

This is the most talented, yet little to no chemistry team, I’ve ever seen at UNM. Individually talented, but as a team... not so much! Head scratching for sure!

2 hours ago, LoboMan59 said:

This is the most talented, yet little to no chemistry team, I’ve ever seen at UNM. Individually talented, but as a team... not so much! Head scratching for sure!

I wouldn't put the talent at the level of the 2012 or 2013 teams but they surely lack chemistry.