Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Headbutt

Nevada at CSU. Could get bad for the Pack.

7 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

How goes UNR typically perform against P5 opponents at Lawlor? 

This one is in Colorado.  We will be experiencing the superior lifestyle. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, RamSack said:

Don't worry about preparing thy anus, my penis will be lubed for this one.  You will thank me later.

What are you expecting us to do, sword fight?  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

37 minutes ago, RamSack said:

Don't worry about preparing thy anus, my penis will be lubed for this one.  You will thank me later.

33 minutes ago, mugtang said:

What are you expecting us to do, sword fight?  

@AndroidAggie you want in on this action?

47 minutes ago, RamSack said:

I don’t think this is going to work the way you think it will

77BACD91-852A-4986-8F6C-7210216E58B4.gif

3 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

i don't understand.  what action?

Nevermind.  It was all obviously funnier in my head than what ended up on the board. Oh well :shrug:

11 hours ago, NVBlueNeck said:

Hey those Fort Collins boys are scary at home, they already killed the Cougars.

https://www.kktv.com/content/news/Man-reportedly-attacked-by-a-large-cat-on-Colorado-trail-505333641.html

Cougar hunting is a very underrated aspect of the #SuperiorLifestyle

22 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

That ones going to be a bloodbath. Look for Musselman to pour it on and the Pack fans to be in a frenzy. 

Rematches are always weird after one team blew the other out. I dont anticipate a major beatdown because CSU will be looking to save some face.

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

This just may end up being a trap game for our 3 string players when they get out there in the 3rd quarter. You know you’re bad when the opposing teams 3rd stringers are looking past you for the next game. 😀

But seriously, not likely, but we really could lose this game. Anyone can beat anyone on any given night.  #15 tourney seeds have beaten #2 seeds. Shit can happen. We have to be at the top of our game tonight. The dueling snails on the court could be a distraction.

kat.jpg

4 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

This just may end up being a trap game for our 3 string players when they get out there in the 3rd quarter. You know you’re bad when the opposing teams 3rd stringers are looking past you for the next game. 😀

But seriously, not likely, but we really could lose this game. Anyone can beat anyone on any given night.  #15 tourney seeds have beaten #2 seeds. Shit can happen. We have to be at the top of our game tonight. The dueling snails on the court could be a distraction.

I'm hoping we got past our distraction phase a few weeks ago.

It's pedal to the metal time from here on out.