Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoState99755

K'tuck/MAGA Kid has a team of 7-attnys putting together a Libel & Defamation suit

1 minute ago, bluerules009 said:

All they have to say is the kid is scared to go outside because of all the death threats of which I am sure the lefty's handed out in spades.   He can't pursue his dream of public service because of his damaged reputation.  

Damages on a high school student are easy!

Absolutely. +++++ing kid got terrorized at his own house by people after the celebs rallied for a jihad against him. His problems are over. 

2 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

If the matter goes to trial and if the PIs working for the defendants dig up anything on the kid which would suggest he's a racist or someone in his family is, you can bet your mortgage there will be a cross examination. Of course, if they do dig up such stuff all lawsuits would presumably be dropped in exchange for nothing more than an apology.

And BTW, I wouldn't assume no such information exists merely because of the filing of a lawsuit. After all, the guy who is now governor of Virginia was apparently dumb enough to think that nobody would ever find that blackface law school photo.

Him being a racist doesn't matter?   The question is did inaccurate reporting damage his reputation.  Damage his ability to function.  Damage his ability to earn aliving as a public service official.    Which it obviously did as you are assuming he is a racist.

5 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

All they have to say is the kid is scared to go outside because of all the death threats of which I am sure the lefty's handed out in spades.   He can't pursue his dream of public service because of his damaged reputation.  

Damages on a high school student are easy!

That would have been a great strategy.   Before he went on the conservative talk show tour.  

Posted Image

1 hour ago, bluerules009 said:

Him being a racist doesn't matter?   The question is did inaccurate reporting damage his reputation.  Damage his ability to function.  Damage his ability to earn aliving as a public service official.    Which it obviously did as you are assuming he is a racist.

I've assumed he's a racist? Lol! Only the guy who has somehow become your rubber stamp supporter would agree with that. And did I say if he was a racist it wouldn't matter? Uh, no again. What I said and what anyone reading my comments with the slightest objectivity would realize is given that some of the possible defendants as well as the Indian elder called him a racist, evidence so confirming would be relevant because truth is typically an absolute defense to a slander suit. As to the other stuff you said about damages, the burden of proof for that just might lie with the plaintiff. :USFlag:

Boom goes the dynamite.

9 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

@bluerules009 opening 'n' closing a post with personal insults.  ¡¡¡ I'm ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED !!!

¡¡¡ You know what I just did ??

I just totally faked you out. You weren’t expecting a question and then BOOM, there it was. Sorry, that must have been kinda stressful for you. 🙂

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, bluerules009 said:

Teenagers are pretty jacked up mentally and emotionally.  One of the highest suicide rates in the country as a result.  Hormones are all screwy.  Parent relationships are all challenged.  You're in relationships with your friends that are all going through these same things.  Etc.

This kid can be handling all of this extremely well, who knows?  My money is that he isn't and is most likely in counseling.  If I were his parent, I'd be extremely concerned about his mental and emotionally support around all of this.  I'd want him in counselling.  I'd be in counselling because I just don't know how to deal with this.

I'm ashamed adults have treated him like they have and even continue to do so.  Some in this thread, even in the last few days.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

12 minutes ago, pokebball said:

I'm ashamed adults have treated him like they have and even continue to do so.  Some in this thread, even in the last few days.

A combination of Trump & Christian hatred.

110926run_defense710.jpg

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

¡¡¡ You know what I just did ??

I just totally faked you out. You weren’t expecting a question and then BOOM, there it was. Sorry, that must have been kinda stressful for you. 🙂

...all while completely ignoring the post you quoted.  ¡IMPRESSIVE!

I don’t mind him getting a payout if it comes to that, but I’d be happy to see people like Jim Carey and Cathy Griffin get a nice slap in the face (though any settlement would just be a hit to their insurance). Twitter has become a vile place and celebrities are among the worst....they’ve lost their minds. 

4 hours ago, Slapdad said:

Twitter has become a vile place and celebrities and Trump are among the worst....they’ve lost their minds. 

fify

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

4 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

fify

It is possible to address the nastiness of celebrities on Twitter without discussing Trump. The things that Kathy Griffin and Jim Carrey post are far more nasty than anything Trump tweets. Trump may be an idiot (or an genius...hard to say), but it is entirely possible to judge those celebrities on their own merit without bringing it back to anyone else. They're (mostly) adults and make their own (bad) decisions. 

9 hours ago, Slapdad said:

I don’t mind him getting a payout if it comes to that, but I’d be happy to see people like Jim Carey and Cathy Griffin get a nice slap in the face (though any settlement would just be a hit to their insurance). Twitter has become a vile place and celebrities are among the worst....they’ve lost their minds. 

I think I heard that Griffin was one of those that retracted/apologized.  Didn't see that coming.

4 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

fify

I think I heard that one of Trump's guests at the SOTU tonight will be a kid that shares his last name and is getting harassed, including death threats, because of his last name.  Jeessuss!

Just now, pokebball said:

I think I heard that Griffin was one of those that retracted/apologized.  Didn't see that coming.

Of course she did....she's being sued. She, like Carrey, responds to everything emotionally and it is usually a mess....then she has to apologize or post a video of her crying when she feels the repercussions for her actions (canceled bookings), yet she was one of the first to jump on those kids for wearing a hat. A HAT. :wacko:

4 minutes ago, pokebball said:

I think I heard that one of Trump's guests at the SOTU tonight will be a kid that shares his last name and is getting harassed, including death threats, because of his last name.  Jeessuss!

Why don’t you change your name?   Why should I have to he’s the one who sucks!

Posted Image

On 2/5/2019 at 8:45 AM, pokebball said:

This is great. Maybe Trump will stop harassing people with name calling because he'll see what it can cause.

On 2/5/2019 at 9:39 AM, Slapdad said:

It is possible to address the nastiness of celebrities on Twitter without discussing Trump. The things that Kathy Griffin and Jim Carrey post are far more nasty than anything Trump tweets. Trump may be an idiot (or an genius...hard to say), but it is entirely possible to judge those celebrities on their own merit without bringing it back to anyone else. They're (mostly) adults and make their own (bad) decisions. 

Targeting kids is different than targeting adults.