Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Nevada at UNLV - The Reno Runt invades the Thomas & Mack

5 minutes ago, mugtang said:

For Net rankings we have to bury UNLV.  They take into account margin of victory. 

Only up to 10 points. After that it’s just gravy. ... Not that I don’t love gravy.

2 minutes ago, Rosegreen said:

DyIn6M1UcAAxB3b?format=jpg&name=large

Highlight of the game for UNLV 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Only up to 10 points. After that it’s just gravy. ... Not that I don’t love gravy.

60FB4781-0383-43B0-806E-0740B28E591E.jpeg

2 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

This is actually a misconception (though I too thought it earlier), one part of the formula doesn't get bonus points for winning by more than 10, but another part that centers around the efficiency of how you play on a per possession basis does make every possession matter. 

4 minutes ago, sdsuphilip4 said:

This is actually a misconception (though I too thought it earlier), one part of the formula doesn't get bonus points for winning by more than 10, but another part that centers around the efficiency of how you play on a per possession basis does make every possession matter. 

This. Blowing out teams is beneficial. 

Just now, Rosegreen said:

Does Reno hit the century mark in this game?

No.  We’ve taken our foot off the gas pedal.  We’ll end up in the mid 80s probably. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater