Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RamSack

Slightly OT - 10 year old "proves" Tom Brady is a cheater

2 hours ago, TyranosaurusFlex said:

LMAO at boomers in this thread that think Joe Montana is the GOAT.

So who do you millenials think is the GOAT? Or the Genx or get off my lawn old-timer... whichever you may be. 

yeah Brady and his family  is originally from San Mateo.

California  will get his taxes somehow.

Joe Montana lost this one....I guess (to some), it s  better to lose in the playoffs than lose in the bigger game !??

Where everyone is watching.... wow.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/198701040nyg.htm

cerified_Subarus.jpg

I don’t really care about The Patriots or Brady, but the results don’t lie. He is by far the GOAT even if he used underinflated footballs. The guy has ice water in his veins. The guy has been blessed in his life. Good looks, model wife, highly successful career. Maybe that’s why he is hated by many. 

On 1/26/2019 at 12:28 AM, soupslam1 said:

I don’t really care about The Patriots or Brady, but the results don’t lie. He is by far the GOAT even if he used underinflated footballs. The guy has ice water in his veins. The guy has been blessed in his life. Good looks, model wife, highly successful career. Maybe that’s why he is hated by many. 

Different rules in different eras.  It was far easier to have a tough defense in the 80's and before.

The problem with Montana is that he was a delicate QB that needed pocket protection to be optimal and he could get hurt if nailed too much. He’s one of the most accurate QB’s of all time with some time to throw. He wasn’t mobile at all. And on the other end of the spectrum you had Farve that could run for his life with no protection and still make things happen. I guess there has to be an agreed upon criteria. 

kat.jpg