Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Old_SD_Dude

Problems at Covington High

Guest #1Stunner
1 hour ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

SDSU sometimes has "blackouts." SDSU also has "whiteouts." And SDSU also has "redouts." That's because SDSU's school colors are black, white and red.

Why does a school whose colors are blue and white have a blackout? (Don't jump to conclusions, Joe, I'm just asking.)

Ck_5mjFVEAQIkYe.jpg

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, GoState99755 said:

¿...and what does this have to do w/anything?

I'm just waiting for you to accuse Hawaii's mascot of being racist towards black people for painting his face at a sporting event.

Ah, @GoState99755 is illustrating the classic bolshevik move of plugging one's ears and screaming loudly to distract away from the point that he's cornered in the argument, as it's been shown repeatedly how retarded he is, especially in this thread. 

5 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Ah, @GoState99755 is illustrating the classic bolshevik move of plugging one's ears and screaming loudly to distract away from the point that he's cornered in the argument, as it's been shown repeatedly how retarded he is, especially in this thread. 

1FF1EE01-A946-4C0B-994E-A585962DA560.jpeg

842FF3EF-72CF-44EB-B20D-4585D4650093.jpeg

15 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

I'm just waiting for you to accuse Hawaii's mascot of being racist towards black people for painting his face at a sporting event.

477392AE-D98E-4741-B2D4-5261D0ABB74C.jpeg

D9E240E2-BA2C-44D7-A7A5-ED4BD91C60D9.jpeg

1 hour ago, GoState99755 said:

5E3EE569-87EB-45CE-A047-9E77E626551D.jpeg

We got it.  Stop posting the same picture over and over and over and over. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, NorCalCoug said:

They also have these...

sd-sp-sdsu-basketball-byu-cougars-3-thou

Intolerant bigots....  :P

Sheesh.  This is not bigotry.  It is cultural appropriation!  You will never make it as an aggrieved class if you don't even know what you are so supposed to be offended about.

There are some people that want to correct all the ills and unfairness in the world and then there are the elitists that brand others as racists to put them down and make the elitist feel better about themselves. The former group will continually be frustrated in their lives, and the latter group are just plain douces. I see a lot of the above in this thread.