Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

LA Rams Roll Call

Answer below the kind of Ram fan you are:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Answer Below:

• Huge Fan
    • Medium fan or not #1 team but still a fan
    • Not much of a fan anymore because they left St. Louis.

4 hours ago, Del Scorcho said:

and there's not guarantee that if they call that PI that the Saints end up scoring 7.  Granted it was a horrific miss, but its all speculation as to what happens afterwards.

They would have only needed to burn the clock and kick a field goal as time expired...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

1 hour ago, RogueStout said:

Seattle is the Rams rival? You must be a youngster. 

No. Those games are boring now. I was at the last regular season game. What was it, two TDs w/in five minutes.

1 hour ago, NVBlueNeck said:

Rams/Niners was a long standing rivalry before they moved to St. Louis. Then around 2010 the Niners/Seahawks had a good 6 years or so as rivals. Since when is Seattle a rams rival? This year?

For the last few year, Rams/seachicken games have been more meaningful and fun to watch.

40 minutes ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

No. Those games are boring now. I was at the last regular season game. What was it, two TDs w/in five minutes.

For the last few year, Rams/seachicken games have been more meaningful and fun to watch.

You have no idea what a real RIVALRY is. 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

1 hour ago, RogueStout said:

You have no idea what a real RIVALRY is. 

Says a rivaless donk fan.

Look man. Since Harbaugh left, the '9ers have plummeted. It's no fun to watch games against them. So no, I don't consider them a rival any more...better said for now. Similar reason to why your school stopped scheduling your true rival, Idaho.

1 hour ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

Look man. Since Harbaugh left, the '9ers have plummeted. It's no fun to watch games against them. So no, I don't consider them a rival any more...better said for now. Similar reason to why your school stopped scheduling your true rival, Idaho.

When Harbaugh was there it wasn't a rivalry either. A winning division opponent doesn't make them your rival. LA vs. The bay. That's what drove it in the past along with being division opponents. Yes, it helps that both are at least competitive, but that's not the only criteria.

Not a big fan of either, and not a hater of either, so maybe a straight up, ‘who do you want to win’ question was in order so... I’ll take the Rams... would be good to see someone else win it.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

4 hours ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

Monkey-Glasses.jpg?w=400&ssl=1

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

50 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

Monkey-Glasses.jpg?w=400&ssl=1

Have you considered growing a mustache?