Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

LA Rams Roll Call

Answer below the kind of Ram fan you are:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Answer Below:

• Huge Fan
    • Medium fan or not #1 team but still a fan
    • Not much of a fan anymore because they left St. Louis.

1 hour ago, Headbutt said:

Who?

Go away, sheep imposter! 

Before anyone says that the rams don’t “deserve” to pay in the super bowl because of an egregious no-call, I have to say that the saints losing in the playoffs in back-to-back years in truly heartbreaking fashion seems like karmic justice for bountygate. Sean Payton deserved a lifetime ban for that nonsense, but this is the next best thing. The saints got hosed, but I find it impossible to feel even a little bit bad for them. 

Go rams, go Los Angeles, and f*ck the patriots. 

2 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

Liked the rams when I was a kid, but lost interest when Georgia moved them to St Louis. glad to see them back home.

Yeah Carol Rosenbloom drowned and left the team to his ditz of a wife who fired her son in law general manager and promptly moved them to StLouis. It was nothing short of a miracle they won a Super Bowl with her as the owner. This is a good Rams team that would be great if they had a decent secondary. The loss of Cooper Kupp was huge. He was playing lights out. 

I think the Rams will overpower the Pats Dline like they did to Dallas, but you can never count Brady out especially against a poor Ram secondary. 

9 hours ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

WHOSE HOUSE?!

Rams HOUSE!!!!

"Everyone wants a hero...And Derek Carr, he's going to be a hero at times."

- Pat Hill

9 hours ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Before anyone says that the rams don’t “deserve” to pay in the super bowl because of an egregious no-call, I have to say that the saints losing in the playoffs in back-to-back years in truly heartbreaking fashion seems like karmic justice for bountygate. Sean Payton deserved a lifetime ban for that nonsense, but this is the next best thing. The saints got hosed, but I find it impossible to feel even a little bit bad for them. 

Go rams, go Los Angeles, and f*ck the patriots. 

and there's not guarantee that if they call that PI that the Saints end up scoring 7.  Granted it was a horrific miss, but its all speculation as to what happens afterwards.

14 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

and there's not guarantee that if they call that PI that the Saints end up scoring 7.  Granted it was a horrific miss, but its all speculation as to what happens afterwards.

Exactly. Now if it was a play that would’ve won the game, they maybe. But if there were bad calls earlier in the game, those would matter just as much.

kat.jpg

I grew up a Rams fan back when they were playing in the Coliseum in the early-mid 70’s. We had QB’s like Pat Haden back in the day. It was a different NFL back then with lots of running. Then later the Big A expanding seating all the way around and I went to lots of games there. I went to Angels games before the Rams moved in, as well. I saw the Yankees play the Angels in 1979 with Thurman Munson catching, and not long after that he died in a plane crash while learning to fly doing touch downs and take offs. I think he stalled the plane on take off. Then Lyman Bostock who I loved on the Angels was shot and killed in Gary, IN. The shooter thought he was another guy that was dating a girl he was crazy over. 

Anyway, I knew we were fvcked when Georgia took over. What a whore she was to move the team to St. Louis because she just wanted to be out there. The fans and players meant nothing to her in that decision. So I dumped the Rams because I was a Los Angeles Rams fan, period. And St. Louis got rid of the yellow which pissed me off. I dreamed about them coming back some day and had a feeling it might happen with no FB in LA. Soooooooooooooo happy the LA Rams exist again. 

kat.jpg

Grew up a diehard Rams fan.  Lost interest in them completely when Marshall Faulk left the team.  Became more of a Chargers fan for the next decade.  Now that they are both here in LA, I consider myself a Charger/Ram fan.  I'm glad they are both here and glad they are in different conferences.

1 hour ago, Del Scorcho said:

Ummm....they wouldn't have had to score a TD, might not have even tried. With an automatic first down, and only 1 Ram TO, they could have run the clock down to 5 seconds and kicked the winning FG.

13 hours ago, NVBlueNeck said:

As a Niner fan I'm glad they're back in LA so we can have a true seething hatred for each other again. However, I'll be their fan on Superbowl sunday. 

Same here.

Anymore I don't get passionate about NFL games, and really just tune in as it gets closer to the playoffs.

I usually pull for the NFC teams in the SB unless it is the Eagles, because phuck Philly. 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

21 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

Same here.

Anymore I don't get passionate about NFL games, and really just tune in as it gets closer to the playoffs.

I usually pull for the NFC teams in the SB unless it is the Eagles, because phuck Philly. 

Screw the 'niners. Seattle is our rival! Fcuk them chickens from the sea!!!

2 hours ago, renoskier said:

Ummm....they wouldn't have had to score a TD, might not have even tried. With an automatic first down, and only 1 Ram TO, they could have run the clock down to 5 seconds and kicked the winning FG.

I thought the Saints coaching staff blew it on their last series of downs near the goal line. They should have run it all three downs making the Rams use their remaining two time outs. Instead they threw it twice stopping the clock. As it ended up the Rams had to kick a 57 yard FG to tie. Without the timeouts they likely wouldn’t have had time to get into the position to make the tieing FG. 

1 hour ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

Screw the 'niners. Seattle is our rival! Fcuk them chickens from the sea!!!

Rams/Niners was a long standing rivalry before they moved to St. Louis. Then around 2010 the Niners/Seahawks had a good 6 years or so as rivals. Since when is Seattle a rams rival? This year?