Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSanDiegan

SDSU @ Fresno

16 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

San Diego State is garbage. Once again, we own them. They must hate that we’ve been their daddy since joining the MWC. 

Lol? We're 8-7 against you since you moved out of the ghetto.*

*You can take the sheep brothel out of the ghetto, but you can never take the ghetto out of the sheep brothel

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

4 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Lol? We're 8-7 against you since you moved out of the ghetto.*

*You can take the sheep brothel out of the ghetto, but you can never take the ghetto out of the sheep brothel

5-1 vs you in football/basketball the last two years. You’re our bitch, Tijuana hookers. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Just got home from the game.  I don’t think I’ve seen two teams both pull off such drastic Jekyll and Hyde acts like that before.  Fresno looked like garbage in the first half, they couldn’t get a shot off, when they did it was a desperate low percentage shot.  They couldn’t hit a free throw to save their lives, just absolutely horrible.  Then the Aztecs decided to show them how to really play badly.  Crazy game all around.  

2 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

5-1 vs you in football/basketball the last two years. You’re our bitch, Tijuana hookers. 

That's a different qualifier. This was your original statement:

31 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

San Diego State is garbage. Once again, we own them. They must hate that we’ve been their daddy since joining the MWC

3 minutes ago, Bulldog Rob said:

Just got home from the game.  I don’t think I’ve seen two teams both pull off such drastic Jekyll and Hyde acts like that before.  Fresno looked like garbage in the first half, they couldn’t get a shot off, when they did it was a desperate low percentage shot.  They couldn’t hit a free throw to save their lives, just absolutely horrible.  Then the Aztecs decided to show them how to really play badly.  Crazy game all around.  

Yeah, that's us. Every game.

12 minutes ago, Bulldog Rob said:

A second place team, and a team that is supposed to be decent put on that travesty.  MWC 2019 is absolute trash, and a pain to watch.  

6 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

A second place team, and a team that is supposed to be decent put on that travesty.  MWC 2019 is absolute trash, and a pain to watch.  

the first half was just a flat-out aberration for Fresno State.   Worst 20 minutes they've played all year.

9 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

it's the SMC corporation shitting things up, right?

Ya and whatever group manages the Smc. 

Fresno state is just a tenant in that building

Downside to having a basketball arena that doubles as a major destination for other shows. Damn near impossible for the school to run that building 

4 hours ago, jdgaucho said:

"A couple Rammies who were up to no good, started shearing trouble in my neighborhood."

"This Aztec team be losing too much, I think it might be time to fire Dutch."

peace out, yo.

6 hours ago, Swoll Cracker said:

"This Aztec team be losing too much, I think it might be time to fire Dutch."

peace out, yo.

One blowout's too many but that senitment ain't really fair, anyway we're stuck with him for another year so why go there?

Props to Aztecs who could actually watch this year's team live. As per usual, I TIVO'd it and despite knowing the result, will watch the replay tonight with a barf bag on my lap.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Weird that the Aztecs could play so well than play so poorly. The last few minutes of the first half were critical for Fresno State. They closed the gap from 20 down to 12 down and gave them some hope in the second half. Inconsistency is usually the mark of a young team (or a bad team).