Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoState99755

MAGA Boys Polls

MAGA Boys Polls  

7 members have voted

1. 1. ¿What was the primary motivation for individual boys electing to go on the DC Trip?

• Staunchly Pro-Life. "I want to support the cause!!!"
    • "Road-Trip out of K'tuck w/my Bros."
    • "My parents made me go."
    • "I heard the girls at Pro-Life Rallies were easy."
    • None of the Above
  2. 2. ¿What's the Over/Under on how long before a Pro-Life MAGA Boy gets a girl pregnant & sees the Pro-Choice light?

• One-Day
    • One-Month
    • Six-Months
    • One-Yr
    • Never

Do we really need a poll on this topic? :facepalm:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

11 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Good question. In fact, I’ll start a separate POLL on whether or not we need these two POLLs.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

13 minutes ago, mugtang said:

We'll know soon.  If ppl votr...we "need" it.  If ppl don't votr/comment, it quickly drops off the first-pg...we don't need it.

That's the beauty of a bumpable board.  Bad ideas go away quickly.

2 hours ago, Jackrabbit said:

OP...tell us what these boys did for folks like you to keep running them down.?   I'm sure it will be deep. 

I find it odd that these guys were in DC for a Pro-Life Rally to begin with.  Question #1is to determine if others share my hunch that these guys are not passionate about the Pro-Life cause, and had other motivations for going on their DC trip.

I find it rich that men & women who can no longer bare children are so passionate about controlling a pregnant woman's body.  Question #2 was a snarky poke at that hypocrisy.  ¿Do you feel it was in poor taste?  I'd be more than happy to take it down if ppl feel it's in poor taste.

These guys put themselves in a very public environment, where they chose to taunting a Native elder.  ¿You don't believe that kind of behavior invites criticism?

10 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

I find it odd that these guys were in DC for a Pro-Life Rally to begin with.  Question #1is to determine if others share my hunch that these guys are not passionate about the Pro-Life cause, and had other motivations for going on their DC trip.

I find it rich that men & women who can no longer bare children are so passionate about controlling a pregnant woman's body.  Question #2 was a snarky poke at that hypocrisy.  ¿Do you feel it was in poor taste?  I'd be more than happy to take it down if ppl feel it's in poor taste.

These guys put themselves in a very public environment, where they chose to taunting a Native elder.  ¿You don't believe that kind of behavior invites criticism?

Same criticism as a Native elder activist putting himself in the middle of their public environment. 

5 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Same criticism as a Native elder activist putting himself in the middle of their public environment. 

Of course.  It takes two to tango, in this case three.

I was answering JackRabbit’s specific question about the boys.  The boys, the Elder & the Blk Hebrews have all opened themselves to critism via their actions this wknd.