Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

New Mexico at UNLV

11 minutes ago, qwelish said:

Blair is now the 1st player off the bench. 

When Diong comes back, does Blair fall out of the rotation? does Marvin go back big? 

No way. Blair has been one of our better players on both ends the last several games. He's earned minutes.

Untitled Jam 1 (1).png

1 minute ago, qwelish said:

Noah threw the ball away, but the turnover was Woodbury's fault, because he did not move to the open area to create an angle for Noah to have an outlet

He's had a few out of control drives this half where he's trapped himself, and there have been several out of control hero shots by others (Ntambwe, Hardy), plus all the missed FT that id like to see eliminated.

Untitled Jam 1 (1).png

AFA starched Boise at Lawlor today. Looks like afa will be a tough out at home all year.

50 minutes ago, mundyc3 said:

I feel like Woodbury is stealing back minutes from Hamilton. 

I wish that Marvin would commit to both of them and pull one of the seniors a bit more often. I must admit, Clyburn and Noah have stepped up big during the conference run. Both are playing good basketball. They have not sucked either game vs unm. vs AFA they looked pretty bad.

49 minutes ago, VincentVegaBond said:

Best thing about his resurgence is he just looks like he knows where to be and what to do on the basketball court.

He's an upperclassmen from Vegas who has sat the bench in idaho and has now gotten an opportunity. He has older American basketball IQ and it is really showing. Whereas guys like Dembele and JTT have very low basketball iq and rely solely on being big and more athletic.