Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebelbacker

Bad week for the media

6 hours ago, jackmormon said:
1. I will not delete the original tweet because the students from the two schools were together.
2. The students who were from Covington heard the student from Owensboro make the comment and they went along with it. 3. No matter what school he is from he still said it.

Why do you always double down on stupid?  Seriously....

v0icAvfW.jpg

54 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

Why do you always double down on stupid?  Seriously....

Seriously dude, don’t get mad at jack. He’s simply following directives from the DNC. Furthermore, as most Catholics are Democrats, jack’s marching orders will quickly change as soon as the DNC needs to court their voting block again. This campaign is just temporary. 

B858DF28-E4F3-495D-8CB7-AE7A4A9664C6.thumb.png.4d56fce2da4beffc574c485e3cef1684.png

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

5 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Seriously dude, don’t get mad at jack. He’s simply following directives from the DNC. Furthermore, as most Catholics are Democrats, jack’s marching orders will quickly change as soon as the DNC needs to court their voting block again. This campaign is just temporary. 

B858DF28-E4F3-495D-8CB7-AE7A4A9664C6.thumb.png.4d56fce2da4beffc574c485e3cef1684.png

Wow, that’s an interesting graphic. I may be projecting, but it appears to explain the Dems immigration policies specifically toward Mexico and So America being predominantly Catholics and the Muslim countries who Obama embraced. It also explains the secular crowd that is pretty much anti religion and anti Republican.

6 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

You dreamed about me again last night didn't.

“In any case, to wear an improper expression on your face (to look incredulous when a victory was announced, for example) was itself a punishable offence. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: facecrime, it was called.”-George Orwell (1984)

14 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

“In any case, to wear an improper expression on your face (to look incredulous when a victory was announced, for example) was itself a punishable offence. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: facecrime, it was called.”-George Orwell (1984)

It’s been so long since I read 1984 that I had to look that up to make sure it was true. Not that I don’t trust you I just needed confirmation. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

It’s been so long since I read 1984 that I had to look that up to make sure it was true. Not that I don’t trust you I just needed confirmation. 

Yeah. It's a real quote out of there. It's +++++ing scary how that on point that book has become. We truly live in an Orwellian  nightmare. This whole episode is the embodiment of the Two Minutes Hate; the smirking teenagers got Goldsteined, essentially. 

2 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Yeah. It's a real quote out of there. It's +++++ing scary how that on point that book has become. We truly live in an Orwellian  nightmare. This whole episode is the embodiment of the Two Minutes Hate; the smirking teenagers got Goldsteined, essentially. 

Maybe Orwell was a time traveler trying to warn us :hmmm:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Maybe Orwell was a time traveler trying to warn us :hmmm:

Sure feels like it. His books get more and more accurate as the years pass by. 

20 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Sure feels like it. His books get more and more accurate as the years pass by. 

No. They just speak to things that are always true and always have been.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Here is the scoop on Mr Phillips and his military service. He was an active duty Marine from 1972 to 1976. He never deployed outside the Continental US. His MOS was 1161, Refrigeration/Air Conditioning Technician. He was never an 0321, Marine Reconnaissance Man.

As soon as I get a hard link to this I'll post it. 

Mr Phillips served his enlistment honorably, so why lie about it?

1 hour ago, sean327 said:

Here is the scoop on Mr Phillips and his military service. He was an active duty Marine from 1972 to 1976. He never deployed outside the Continental US. His MOS was 1161, Refrigeration/Air Conditioning Technician. He was never an 0321, Marine Reconnaissance Man.

because he's a serial liar 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

On 1/22/2019 at 8:53 AM, sean327 said:

https://cloverchronicle.com/2019/01/21/nathan-phillips-allegedly-lied-about-being-a-marine-combat-veteran-during-vietnam-war-according-to-reports/

I don't get why people lie about military service. What does it get you besides grief in the end? There are too many veteran organizations out there who are very good at fact checking when someone makes a dubious claim. It's public record, out there for anyone to find and there are people out here who have nothing better to do than check this stuff out. If you lie publicly about your military service you will be outed. 

I knew he was lying about his service when he said he was a recon ranger.....  he was mixing up his Marines & Army.

down in a hole.jpg

5 hours ago, sean327 said:

Actually, he got a general discharge and was discharged as a private.  Is that really honorably?  Plus, saying he was a recon Marine is stolen valor.

down in a hole.jpg

3 hours ago, Broncomare said:

Actually, he got a general discharge and was discharged as a private.  Is that really honorably?  Plus, saying he was a recon Marine is stolen valor.

I didn't see what his discharge was. 4 years as a Pvt is hard to pull off!

Damn, those Jehovah's Witnesses would be disfellowshipped if it became known they sided with any political party.  Pretty amazing that any were willing to state a preference at all.

I've known some and they were definitely conservative - orthodox religious types.  And they're staunchly anti-establishment.  While they'll follow the laws of the land, it's sinful to them to be involved in politics. 

So I don't know what to make of that chart's report where they're concerned.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

59 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

Damn, those Jehovah's Witnesses would be disfellowshipped if it became known they sided with any political party.  Pretty amazing that any were willing to state a preference at all.

I've known some and they were definitely conservative - orthodox religious types.  And they're staunchly anti-establishment.  While they'll follow the laws of the land, it's sinful to them to be involved in politics. 

So I don't know what to make of that chart's report where they're concerned.

So you think The Hill is a trash rag and Pew Research is full of shit? Lol ... commie gonna commie. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

7 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

So you think The Hill is a trash rag and Pew Research is full of shit? Lol ... commie gonna commie. 

Inventing positions again I see. 

I commented on their findings with Jehovah's witnesses. I don't recall making the assertions you did.

Libertard gonna libertard.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism