Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebelbacker

Bad week for the media

14 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

Who really cares though? Liberals talk about "curb stomping",  "splitting wigs" or "punching" conservatives online all the time.

What really matters is what happens when they try to act on these emotions in the real world:

Image result for antifa gets knocked out gif

Well aren't you a proud boy. Personally I'm fond of this one.

3aIvdeI.gif

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

6 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Well aren't you a proud boy. Personally I'm fond of this one.

3aIvdeI.gif

So am I. He's actually lucky that's all he got. 

Anyway, in light of new evidence, any new opinion on Chief Loose with Truth? 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

1 hour ago, Rebels18 said:

So am I. He's actually lucky that's all he got. 

Anyway, in light of new evidence, any new opinion on Chief Loose with Truth? 

I don't like reading what @sean327 posted about him, but I don't really take exception to anything in the quote you attributed to him in your post (at least the post I think you're referencing). I'm guessing the old Native American guy probably feels he has more in common with PissedAF Black Dude than entitled private school white kids with MAGA hats. :shrug: 

I do think it would be prudent if you and I both explicitly state we don't condone political thug violence, for as @toonkee pointed out, both our gif posts on this page could give the impression of doing exactly that.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

1 hour ago, jackmormon said:

That kid doesn’t go to Covington 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

6 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

So he just hung around with them?

:shrug:  but he’s not a student there and you hear one of the Covington kids quickly say “he doesn’t go to Covington”.  What he said was disgusting but you can’t associate it with the Covington kids. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

:shrug:  but he’s not a student there and you hear one of the Covington kids quickly say “he doesn’t go to Covington”.  What he said was disgusting but you can’t associate it with the Covington kids. 

I didn’t see the tweet you posted until you posted it.

11 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

So he just hung around with them?

Likely a young Bill Clinton supporter. 

TRUMPBILL-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&au

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

6 minutes ago, mugtang said:

1. I will not delete the original tweet because the students from the two schools were together.
2. The students who were from Covington heard the student from Owensboro make the comment and they went along with it. 3. No matter what school he is from he still said it.

6 minutes ago, jackmormon said:
1. I will not delete the original tweet because the students from the two schools were together.
2. The students who were from Covington heard the student from Owensboro make the comment and they went along with it. 3. No matter what school he is from he still said it.

Actually no...another kid clearly says “he doesn’t go to Covington”. That’s not exactly going along with it.  

4 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

There is a longer video where students clearly react in shock to the kids remark. Christopher Bouzy is choosing to ignore it.

shame on us for giving a shit what any 16 year old has to say about anything. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

3 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

We really shouldn’t.  I can’t believe there’s this much outrage over teenagers. 

The liberal media is so desperate.They will never admit they were wrong, they'll just double down and once they exhaust every bullsh*t rumor and angle to smear these kids...they'll just drop it completely and act like it never happened. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

4 hours ago, smltwnrckr said:

Exactly this. And for anyone, especially internet tough guys with rage issues, wishing/threatening violence toward a 16 year old brat. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg