Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

westfan

I Hate NFL Overtime

8 minutes ago, GOUNMLOBOS said:

Agree. But it is what it is. Go Rams. 

Talk about clutch performances: 

The Rams kicker was money. A 47 yard FG to send the game to OT and a 57 yard FG to win in OT. Give that guy a big raise. 

And Tom Brady was his usual self. The guy is unflappable under extreme pressure in big games. 

32 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Talk about clutch performances: 

The Rams kicker was money. A 47 yard FG to send the game to OT and a 57 yard FG to win in OT. Give that guy a big raise. 

And Tom Brady was his usual self. The guy is unflappable under extreme pressure in big games. 

You’re talking about Young GZ. The best kicker in the game by a long shot. Now excuse me while I spend the next two weeks freaking out.

Not sure what all the fuss is about. If you want the ball back play defense. Hell they even give you a shot if you only allow a field goal. The true crime is when soccer players decide games after eating orange slices on the sideline all game. 

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

12 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

Not sure what all the fuss is about. If you want the ball back play defense. Hell they even give you a shot if you only allow a field goal. The true crime is when soccer players decide games after eating orange slices on the sideline all game. 

That's better than the NFL overtime rule

34 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

2003 called, their football myths agree with you

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

5 hours ago, aggzilla said:

It shouldn’t have even gone to OT. Just sayin’. That game was over.

43 minutes ago, NVBlueNeck said:

I will be rooting for the Rams to shut those god damned pats up. But in reality the Saints should be playing them. Oh well. Go rams.

https://mobile.twitter.com/lonzolebron/status/1087132994828148736

3 hours ago, Dimwhit said:

Yeah, overtime is one area where college is far superior to the NFL. Though I still think in the NFL you put the ball at midfield for OT instead of the 25 yard line.

Yeah that would probably make more sense. Cause at the 25 yard line that is basically an automatic fg for ALL NFL kickers. In the NCAA the best kickers can make that with ease but the "'average" kicker probably needs another 5-10 yards to get in the near certain confidence zone. 

If would unfortunately take away kick/punt returns. BUT the NFL is already headed in that direction anyways (this year they basically took away the on side kick).   

8 hours ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

Ok fair enough. No show how many the rams got away with so we can be complete about it. Also, that PI was more than PI, it was a damn tackle. Now that being said, I'm still rooting for the rams in the social justice halftime bowl. Take the wins where you can get them