Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

MWC highlights

38 minutes ago, renoskier said:

How old is that kid?

It was crazy seeing him side by side with Jordan Brown; men and boys.

He's 19, has a summer (July) b-day. I would love to see him stay at least one more year in Logan but the NBA scouts are really starting to pay attention to him. He's getting noticeably better with each game that passes, showing he can stay out of foul trouble, and really starting to show how athletic he is...especially for his size.

28 minutes ago, TrueAg said:

He's 19, has a summer (July) b-day. I would love to see him stay at least one more year in Logan but the NBA scouts are really starting to pay attention to him. He's getting noticeably better with each game that passes, showing he can stay out of foul trouble, and really starting to show how athletic he is...especially for his size.

Our coach at CSU said he's the best big man CSU has faced this season.  That's high praise considering CSU has faced Arkansas' Daniel Gafford who is projected mid 1st Round in this year's NBA Draft.

4 hours ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Our coach at CSU said he's the best big man CSU has faced this season.  That's high praise considering CSU has faced Arkansas' Daniel Gafford who is projected mid 1st Round in this year's NBA Draft.

Well tell him to stop with the praise, we need to keep him hidden and under the radar a little longer. :P I do agree though, poor Carvacho seemed to have no chance on either end of the court if Queta was out there.

23 minutes ago, Bob said:

How are Miller's cancer treatments going?

Wow. I expect nothing less from you though. Do WYO fans even claim you?

For those that don't know, Miller has the autoimmune condition called Alopecia which means he doesn't have ability to grow body hair. This includes eyebrows, eyelashes, everything. That is why he wears a headband, he literally has nothing to stop sweat from running into his eyes.