Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toonkee

Trump Supporting Students Harass Native American Man

6 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

I don't see that at all. You actually can't see who approached whom. But as I said before, one thing which is indisputable is the smart ass smile on the kid's fa

Maybe you don't have any kids so maybe your perspective is different than mine on that basis but based on my own situation and that of my own son, who we sent away to boarding school for a year of HS because HE had decided it was way cool to be a smart ass and disrespect his elders, I am totally convinced that an attitude like that displayed by this kid will not serve him well in life and that for the school authorities to condone it by letting him skate will do him a huge disservice.

I have a daughter and she knows better than to be disrespectful.  Maybe this is an issue that should be handled at home. Not by the blood thirsty mob that is social media. The kid certainly doesn’t deserve to be threatened, doxxed, have his life turned upside down over this.  If the school wants to suspend him or expel him that’s their choice.  I don’t think he did anything to deserve expulsion or really even a suspension.  Obviously were going to have to agree to disagree here. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I really think the outrage is directed at the wrong people here.  If you watch this video, listen to the vile Black Hebrew Israelites are spewing to the natives that are gathered there. You only have to watch the first couple of minutes.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Bingo. I attended a Christian HS. I attended that school because I had been a smart ass in my public middle school and gotten in trouble for it a couple times and my parents weren't going allow their son to go through life like that if they could help it. After tenth grade, I was placed on probation for academics because I was used to just coasting through school without cracking open books very often. I was then once again in hot water with my folks. My best friend at the school got kicked out when they found out he tried to cash a fraudulent check. He went on to not amount to diddly squat where as much as I hated that phuckin' school, in hindsight I realize it was the best thing for me at the time.

Yeah, in hindsight I'm not sure how I lasted as long as I did. I went the opposite route - put into a Christian school when I was eight, but graduated from a public HS. We had kids get kicked out for hearsay - so-and-so said they saw so-and-so drink a beer at the beach or some shit. 

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

No sweat. As mentioned, this isn't my fight. My beef however is when grown men, who are internet tough guys behind a keyboard, come onto an anonymous forum like this and talk about violence toward bratty kids. 

So much snowflake in this post. Where did anybody call for violence against these kids?

5 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

You did you psychopathic nut job. 

How%20I%20feel%20as%20a%2050%20year-old%

I knew you were going to reference my post. You're mischaracterizing the f*ck out of what I said. 

And if you don't already know this, you're not thinking about it enough.

Here... I'll make it easer for you to reference:

22 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Goddamnit. I've spent the better part of the last two years working past this impulse to curb stomp f*cking c*nt racist MAGAs for shit like this.

On 1/19/2019 at 5:27 PM, SleepingGiantsFan said:

+1

It's been a long time since a video pissed me off this much but that smart ass little phuck who got in the old Native American's face needs to have somebody rearrange his.

22 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Goddamnit. I've spent the better part of the last two years working past this impulse to curb stomp f*cking c*nt racist MAGAs for shit like this.

12 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

So much snowflake in this post. Where did anybody call for violence against these kids?

And of course there are various others using a variety of slurs and allusions to sexual activity with priests made by other posters. 

Just now, BSUTOP25 said:

You're a complete fvcking loon who has threatened other posters on this board and now you want to curb stomp kids. Seriously, you're the type of psychopath that will probably end up murdering someone someday. I'm not joking. 

...aaannnd there it is.

Nice retread narrative, you hysterical snowflake.

giphy.gif

Most of the Maga hat wearers here are young and likely just believe what their parents tell them and want to belong. I don't think they should be curb-stomped. Maybe reprimanded.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

1 minute ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Yep. In the couple months after the election I wanted to split the wigs of racist c*nts. Get the f*ck over it snowflake.

Apparently that offended you so deeply that you'll carry the butthurt through the rest of your life.

I'm sorry someone clearly stuck their finger up your butt as a child, but ffs, it wasn't me. 

You're a crazy loon. It is a waste of time for me to argue with batshit crazy. Hope you get some help someday before you kill people. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

You're a crazy loon. It is a waste of time for me to argue with batshit crazy. Hope you get some help someday before you kill people. 

I liked you as a mod. Too bad you got into these flame wars to +++++ that up

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Go take a deep breath before you faint ffs, you delicate snowflake.

Just now, TheSanDiegan said:

Right? 

I get your passion but sometimes its counterproductive my guy.

2 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Can't help but agree with the characterization of our national dialogue.

However, I also think you are mischaracterizing people's (arguably hyperbolic) reactions to this incident by framing it as an isolated instance.

Yet it is not. To the contrary, it is simply the latest instance of the increasingly frequent unacceptable acts of intolerance that have ben perpetuated against religious and ethnic minorities since Trump was elected. The Charlotteville march, the synagogue attack, the increasingly open embrace of white nationalism... this is not a singular data point. It is a pattern.

If you do not - or cannot - see the empowerment of the race-based, neofascist movements that has occurred since the last election, then you're either covering your eyes or simply not paying attention. :shrug:

How are you any different than the nazis when you run around talking about curbstomping minors?

You're part of the problem just as the nazis are. In fact, you're really the same people. You're just blind to it from your vantage point. 

3 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

How are you any different than the nazis when you run around talking about curbstomping minors?

You're part of the problem just as the nazis are. In fact, you're really the same people. You're just blind to it from your vantage point. 

giphy.gif

Well this was fun. But the flame war needs to end. I’m locking the thread.