Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

modestobulldog

The Boise abomination continues

On 1/19/2019 at 11:27 AM, slappy said:

Cover the track to the west, but why leave it half done to the east. Sometimes it is just better to finish the job.  Leaving it half way done for future renovations typically ends up looking like crap

Another piecemeal project. It's too bad they can't stick to any sort of plan with that stadium.  

On 1/19/2019 at 4:21 PM, Fowl said:

Glad they are extending it to the stands.  I almost ate $h!+ on that slick surface at the potato bowl a few years ago.  Can't imagine players haven't gotten hurt on it.

The article indicated that the original Astroturf surface was installed in 1986 and replaced in 1995.  Which means that it was pretty close to its replacement when I played on it in high school.  The rug burns from that thing were pretty nasty.  

I wouldn't mind if they got rid of it, and I don't mind that they have it.

Recruits mention it. So it's working on some level. That said, it doesn't look as good on TV as it does in person. To be honest, I'd like a little lighter shade of a blue than they install.

42 minutes ago, CV147 said:

Recruits mention it. So it's working on some level. That said, it doesn't look as good on TV as it does in person. To be honest, I'd like a little lighter shade of a blue than they install.

ESPN typically shades their video red when showing the Blue.  If you watch CBSSN, they don't do that and the Blue looks better.  

24570143_BSUBACKGROUNDBANNERANDY1AWELCOME.png.5fa1e131a0fec4c26c0be2f4d0a420eb.png

망치를 가진 남자에게는, 모든것이 못처럼 보인다.

원숭이도 나무에서 떨어진다.

1 hour ago, CV147 said:

44 minutes ago, MAD MACGYVER said:

ESPN typically shades their video red when showing the Blue.  If you watch CBSSN, they don't do that and the Blue looks better.  

Night games look completely than different during the day. It looks dull and dark at night. Looks great during the day. To me that is the biggest difference. Since we play most game at night, it doesn't look as good as it should. That's my opinion.

3 hours ago, BroncoOrange said:

Night games look completely than different during the day. It looks dull and dark at night. Looks great during the day. To me that is the biggest difference. Since we play most game at night, it doesn't look as good as it should. That's my opinion.

Ummm....dull and dark is an improvement.

17 hours ago, BroncoOrange said:

Sounds like a cheap stadium lights problem

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.