Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lawofthejunglenv

#10 Nevada vs Air Force

We have some real issues, and I’m not sure Muss’ stubbornness isn’t one of them. The only time the offense wasn’t putrid was when Brown was in the game. So might as well put in Thurmond, who hasn’t done anything in a month.

You know you guys are going to come back at home against the zoomies, but if it's not obvious yet, you're going to lose more than a few more games in conference.

That ranking makes for a mighty fine bullseye. Everyone's coming after you. We want your blood. We want your soul.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

Just now, ltcpilot said:

Home freaking cooking by the referees with ranked Nevada getting all the calls such BS.  Proud of my Falcon's as of now they are playing aggressive and not being afraid.

Home cooking? Only thing missing is chop blocks...😊

5 minutes ago, ltcpilot said:

Home freaking cooking by the referees with ranked Nevada getting all the calls such BS.  Proud of my Falcon's as of how they are playing aggressive and not being afraid.

Simmer down Sally. There's a few Nevada didn't get their way too.

Playing down to our competition SUCKS!!! Zone kills us!! You'd think would have these fellas learning about zone and how to beat it by now. Hucking 3's all day isn't the solution. GO PACK !!!

3 minutes ago, FlyAA said:

This officiating crew is the worst I’ve seen this year. Air Force did not shoot a single free throw in the first half. If that half had been called fairly, the Air Force lead would be greater. 

Don't complain, hell,  we only made 3.😀

2 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

It seems like Nevada has been in a shooting slump all year. Still 16-1 ain’t bad for being in a perpetual shooting slump. 

They made the one that counted in Boise on Tuesday.   Still makes me sick thinking about it.