Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Where to:

Guest #1Stunner
2 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

Where does trump defect to when the hammer drops and trump needs to make a quick exit 

1) Russia - Does Putin reward trump with a soft landing spot and bevy of hookers ?

2) North Korea - KJU & trump have become besties and once trump defects a missle to all the haters back in the USA might be payback 

3) Saudi Arabia - The King has the same theory on media that isn't favorable and trump could put out hits on all American media except Fox News 

What hammer is about to drop?

1 minute ago, jackmormon said:

You say that based on what?

Say what, that we won’t find out if he’s some type of Russian asset?  I say that based on common sense.  The average American couldn’t handle that if it’s true.  Even the Dems would recognize that releasing that type of information could be irreparably damaging to the country.  That info will be classified and suppressed. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Say what, that we won’t find out if he’s some type of Russian asset?  I say that based on common sense.  The average American couldn’t handle that if it’s true.  Even the Dems would recognize that releasing that type of information could be irreparably damaging to the country.  That info will be classified and suppressed. 

I disagree. You have to let the people know what happened, or it will happen again.

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

If collusion is proven I think the deal America should make is a resignation for a pardon.  Save the country from going through an impeachment, senate trial and then a criminal trial. 

If wants this deal he needs resign ASAP. 

2 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

Or trump can be stripped of everything, and spend his remaining days between living with @Nevada Convert @NorCalCoug @pokerider houses under supervised house arrest - They all get 4 months a year together to commiserate over what surely was going to be the greatest presidency in all of US History !!

Hey man, don't forget about hardcore "Republican @jackmormon" *wink* *wink* 

calum-hood-silly-disguise.jpg

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

50 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Am I your new Liz Warren? You’re going to end up dreaming about me again.

Foot in Mouth Warren riding your face is your ultimate wet dream “Republican jack.” Lol 

24 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

I make an appearance in almost all of my dreams. But never Liz Warren.

Come on jack .... just admit this gives you a stiffy:

Liz-and-her-beer-800x420.jpg

7 hours ago, mugtang said:

If it would damage the country you can bet Putin will make damn sure it gets out.

Better to have our own government come clean so we can start rebuilding trust in our institutions.

One of the Final Five..........