Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

Come Home Kellen

10 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

I believe @#1Stunner has already called dibs. 

@#1Stunner would gladly trade Kellen for a pint of Reed’s ice cream, @BroncoOrange, and an apology from Wyoming. I’ll work on arranging the first two if you tackle the last one. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Guest #1Stunner
17 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

I believe @#1Stunner has already called dibs. 

4 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

@#1Stunner would gladly trade Kellen for a pint of Reed’s ice cream, @BroncoOrange, and an apology from Wyoming. I’ll work on arranging the first two if you tackle the last one. 

@BSUTOP25, why can't I have all those things????

I'm fine if Kellen gets trained at Boise, and then is hired to be the next head coach at BYU.

BYU would be Kellen's dream job.

P.S. and a "a pint"?   That's just cruel.

6 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Speaking of Reed's, I recently had them start delivering to our house and holy shit is their chocolate milk better than anything else I've ever had.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, RogueStout said:

Speaking of Reed's, I recently had them start delivering to our house and holy shit is their chocolate milk better than anything else I've ever had.

I've been preaching Reed's Dairy for years.   Glad to see my efforts are finally paying off!!!

AND, there WILL be a neutral site basketball game between BOISE and BYU in Idaho Falls, once their new arena is built, SPONSORED by Reed's Dairy.

3 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

Never had it when I was in Boise, sounds like Oberweis which is Chicago’s version. 

He already knows exactly where he's coming if he's cut...

Once on the open market, there's no other place he's thinking of - it's BSU all the way!

Imagine the latitude BSU fans would give old lefty.. 

WAIIIT!!!

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2019/1/18/18188569/report-kellen-moore-expected-to-stay-cowboys-quarterbacks-coach

New-Signature.jpg

3 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

I've been preaching Reed's Dairy for years.   Glad to see my efforts are finally paying off!!!

AND, there WILL be a neutral site basketball game between BOISE and BYU in Idaho Falls, once their new arena is built, SPONSORED by Reed's Dairy.

Should just play it in their funky potato silo.  

1 minute ago, Jeffkills said:

He already knows exactly where he's coming if he's cut...

Once on the open market, there's no other place he's thinking of - it's BSU all the way!

Imagine the latitude BSU fans would give old lefty.. 

WAIIIT!!!

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2019/1/18/18188569/report-kellen-moore-expected-to-stay-cowboys-quarterbacks-coach

Guess we’ll just have to wait one more year for Garrett to get canned. 

Guest #1Stunner
2 hours ago, Bob said:

Does Moore play or coach? Serious question

He quit playing to pursue his dream of one day being the head coach at BYU.

3 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

He retired before the start of this year to coach QB's..

Watching that video reminded be that our offense used to be a thing of beauty, poetry in motion; A mult-shift, multiple formation, creative, dynamic high powered offense, no bland boring rpo like every other team out there.It simultaneously got me fired up, but also sad because for some reason that none of us will ever be privy to we completely abandoned the offense that put us on the national map and got us all the way up to #3 It breaks my heart watching that clip to see that we were # 3 in the nation at one time. now....a hodgepodge of bland, boring ineptitude. sigh