Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSanDiegan

People with dementia can be fun

Qidiots are freaking insane. They're still convinced that there are like 70,000 sealed indictments that are going to be unleashed upon the Democrat cabal of child molestors, and that there will be military tribunals for them all and then they'll be executed or sent to Gitmo. Oh, and JFK Jr. is alive and regularly goes to Trump's rallies, and he's going to reveal that he faked his death just in time for Trump to dump Pence and name JFK Jr. as his new VP candidate for 2020. It's pure unadulterated insanity. 

4 hours ago, retrofade said:

Qidiots are freaking insane. They're still convinced that there are like 70,000 sealed indictments that are going to be unleashed upon the Democrat cabal of child molestors, and that there will be military tribunals for them all and then they'll be executed or sent to Gitmo. Oh, and JFK Jr. is alive and regularly goes to Trump's rallies, and he's going to reveal that he faked his death just in time for Trump to dump Pence and name JFK Jr. as his new VP candidate for 2020. It's pure unadulterated insanity. 

Makes the old skool John Titor discussions on the interwebs read like a back-issue of NatGeo.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

Just now, TheSanDiegan said:

Yeah... remember back when just the crazy was crazy? :wacko:

Haha, seriously. I used to post on the old Art Bell forums --- which was one of the places that Titor showed up --- and then browsed Above Top Secret a ton for a while as well. Then over the last few years, that brand of crazy has morphed into what we see today with QAnon, birtherism, Pizzagate, Seth Rich, etc. I miss the days when I could just go onto a conspiracy website and read about aliens, Area 51, and Dulce Base without being subjected to crazy alt-right nutcase propaganda and insanity. Alas, those days are gone.

15 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Haha, seriously. I used to post on the old Art Bell forums --- which was one of the places that Titor showed up --- and then browsed Above Top Secret a ton for a while as well. Then over the last few years, that brand of crazy has morphed into what we see today with QAnon, birtherism, Pizzagate, Seth Rich, etc. I miss the days when I could just go onto a conspiracy website and read about aliens, Area 51, and Dulce Base without being subjected to crazy alt-right nutcase propaganda and insanity. Alas, those days are gone.

I used to bang the f*ck out of my keyboard on ATS. Me thinks you'll have a PM inbound once I'm caught up with work...

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg