Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VandalPride97

BSU and UCF: Separated at Birth?

On 1/22/2019 at 7:12 AM, VandalPride97 said:

VandalPride97 wishes the noob would get his shit together.

@vandalpride97 Why don't you ever talk about Idaho. What was their record in the Big Sky last year???? Maybe you should come back here to brag when the Vandals don't get whacked by Idaho State. 

image.png.889858d414d4048337f0b50b5fd1fd85.png

15 hours ago, bornontheblue said:

@vandalpride97 Why don't you ever talk about Idaho. What was their record in the Big Sky last year???? Maybe you should come back here to brag when the Vandals don't get whacked by Idaho State. 

image.png.889858d414d4048337f0b50b5fd1fd85.png

You think this bothers me?  Our coach is starting his son, who is not fit to walk on at any Big Sky school.  The Big Sky is the SEC of FCS and the top teams would be middle of the pack in a G5 conference.  We were set up to fail.  I'm fukking zen with that shit.  Namaste.

Now, tell me about all of the advantages BSU has over UCF.  Don't worry, it should be a short list - probably something that would fit on a post-it note.

BSU winning tradition 12 top 25 finishes only 5 losing seasons ever in their football history more nfl draft picks more weeks in the ap poll better alltime winning percentage one of the best ever in college football.UCF only advantage maybe in bigger location city wise and recruiting area but still BSU outrecruits them every year. 

As a Vandal, I'm quite please we finally came back to the Big Sky...

If the adminstration could act with any competence, Vandal football could be actually be fun and competitve again...

Seriously, the old alumni in and around cold ass Moscow deserve way better from that team...

New-Signature.jpg

12 hours ago, BSU fan in Columbus said:

BSU winning tradition 12 top 25 finishes only 5 losing seasons ever in their football history more nfl draft picks more weeks in the ap poll better alltime winning percentage one of the best ever in college football.UCF only advantage maybe in bigger location city wise and recruiting area but still BSU outrecruits them every year. 

And yet, UCF is better all-around...  Face it, you're the fat chick who was once hot and now you're pissed that a skinny hot chick is taking your place.  It's ok, it's the cycle of life.

4 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

If the adminstration could act with any competence, Vandal football could be actually be fun and competitve again...

Seriously, the old alumni in and around cold ass Moscow deserve way better from that team...

Amen to that!

On 1/26/2019 at 3:43 AM, Jeffkills said:

I have really enjoyed the suffering and misery of the Vandal fans since we whacked them in 99. 

21 hours ago, bornontheblue said:

I have really enjoyed the suffering and misery of the Vandal fans since we whacked them in 99. 

I rocked all my BSU shit is Moscow and the old folks at the law school were dicks, but I can’t hate..

If I ran Idaho, I’d have BSU playing Idaho every year - home and home..

New-Signature.jpg

On 1/25/2019 at 8:13 PM, BSU fan in Columbus said:

On 1/25/2019 at 5:39 PM, VandalPride97 said:

You think this bothers me?  Our coach is starting his son, who is not fit to walk on at any Big Sky school.  The Big Sky is the SEC of FCS and the top teams would be middle of the pack in a G5 conference.  We were set up to fail.  I'm fukking zen with that shit.  Namaste.

Now, tell me about all of the advantages BSU has over UCF.  Don't worry, it should be a short list - probably something that would fit on a post-it note.

Much lower academic standards, apparently

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.