Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VandalPride97

BSU and UCF: Separated at Birth?

55 minutes ago, slappy said:

Are you saying he has bigger, smaller or the same size hands as his girl friend?

Don't care. Dwarf hands are not something to be made fun of. What's next making fun of ph. At some point responsibility has to win out. 

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

4 hours ago, bigd said:

No to go all Loboblast, but I bet if they kept the name Florida Tech instead of swtiching to UCF they'd get an invite to a P5 league. Same as if Boise State was University of Idaho or at least Idaho State. 

¡Hahaha!

No Idaho Juco is going P5

11 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

¡Hahaha!

You are correct - that leaves out the College of Western Idaho, College of Southern Idaho and North Idaho College.  Not sure what that has to do with BSU though, which btw has the same Carnegie classification as Idaho and Idaho State (and many of the MWC schools).

12 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

¡Hahaha!

47 minutes ago, Broncos4Ever said:

You are correct - that leaves out the College of Western Idaho, College of Southern Idaho and North Idaho College.  Not sure what that has to do with BSU though, which btw has the same Carnegie classification as Idaho and Idaho State (and many of the MWC schools).

I call it boise cc or boise jc because it was a JuCo w/in my life-time.

Congratulations on having the same "Carnegie classification as...Idaho State."  ¿What does this have to do w/gaining P5 membership? ¿Since when does having the same classification as Idaho State a good thing?

I guess we have a different definition of "many."  There are only two-schools (CSU-San Diego & Utah St:  Doc/High Research) with "the same Carnegie Classification" as the blu burros, and there are only two-schools ranked lower (CSU-San Jose: Masters & CSU-Fresno: Doc/Professional) than boise.  The only Carnegie Classification that includes "...many...MWC schools," is Doc/Very High Research.  That classification includes 6-schools:  CSU, wyo, New Méx, Hawai'i, Southern & Northern NV

NOTE:  For this discussion I have included Hawai'i & excluded the USAFA

3 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

I call it boise cc or boise jc because it was a JuCo w/in my life-time.

Congratulations on having the same "Carnegie classification as...Idaho State."  ¿What does this have to do w/gaining P5 membership? ¿Since when does having the same classification as Idaho State a good thing?

I guess we have a different definition of "many."  There are only two-schools (CSU-San Diego & Utah St:  Doc/High Research) with "the same Carnegie Classification" as the blu burros, and there are only two-schools ranked lower (CSU-San Jose: Masters & CSU-Fresno: Doc/Professional) than boise.  The only Carnegie Classification that includes "...many...MWC schools," is Doc/Very High Research.  That classification includes 6-schools:  CSU, wyo, New Méx, Hawai'i, Southern & Northern NV

NOTE:  For this discussion I have included Hawai'i & excluded the USAFA

I don't know - you tell me.  You're the one who brought it up.  I simply corrected you that BSU is not a JuCo and hasn't been for at least 50 years.  Interesting that you focused on Idaho State and not Idaho, since it's generally the Vandal fans on here who give Boise crap about their academics.  I think it's actually pretty impressive that BSU has risen from a JC to a high research university in such a relatively short span of time.  The other schools you mention have had a tremendous head start in terms of years.  Not that I would expect you to acknowledge that.

7 minutes ago, Broncos4Ever said:

I don't know - you tell me.  You're the one who brought it up.  I simply corrected you that BSU is not a JuCo and hasn't been for at least 50 years.  Interesting that you focused on Idaho State and not Idaho, since it's generally the Vandal fans on here who give Boise crap about their academics.  I think it's actually pretty impressive that BSU has risen from a JC to a high research university in such a relatively short span of time.  The other schools you mention have had a tremendous head start in terms of years.  Not that I would expect you to acknowledge that.

Don't waste your time. He can't talk athletic smack. It's all he's got, let em have it. 

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

18 hours ago, BSU fan in Columbus said:

Who gets more 4 star recruits lets see shall we Answer BSU does.

Why put a period at the end of your post when you've completely ignored punctuation up until that point?

Is punctuation really expensive in Columbus?  Here you go.  I'll buy you some:

Who gets more 4-star recruits?  Let's see.  Shall we?

Answer:  BSU does

10 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

Why put a period at the end of your post when you've completely ignored punctuation up until that point?

You are one weird dude...

29 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

Eat a dick.  UCF would mop the fukking floor with BSU and never call her back.

47 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

Eat a dick.  UCF would mop the fukking floor with BSU and never call her back.

You might want to re-read the post you were responding to.

¿How does correcting a boise fan's lack of punctuation, equate to claiming el blu burros are better than Cent FLA?

11 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

You might want to re-read the post you were responding to.

¿How does correcting a boise fan's lack of punctuation, equate to claiming el blu burros are better than Cent FLA?

It was an observation.

23 hours ago, VandalPride97 said:

UCF would mop the fukking floor with BSU and never call her back.

Mudholes would be stomped in assholes, bro...

UCF would have muddy, cleat-perforated assholes when we got through with them...

New-Signature.jpg