Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VandalPride97

BSU and UCF: Separated at Birth?

On 1/16/2019 at 2:51 PM, VandalPride97 said:

"Metropolitan Research University of Distinction" even though it has no research and no distinction.

You forgot the “metropolitan” part.  ¿What’s “metropolitan” about boise?  ¿Are y’all claiming to be a suburb of P’land these days?

On 1/16/2019 at 2:51 PM, VandalPride97 said:

Now I find out that UCF bills itself out as an "Emerging Preeminent Research University."  

¿Which is it UCF...are y’all “emerging” or “preeminent?  

It’s impossible to be both

41 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Ya'll are dumbasses.  Of course a Boise grad would brag on W2.  It's part of the lifestyle.

https://w2fuel.com/

¿The conf’s only JuCo is now doing business in Iowa & Michigan?

¿How is a hydro-carbon “marine-friendly?  I’m expecting a “clean coal” like response.  Branding doesn’t making something better for the environment.

2 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

UCF has a lot of work to do to equal BSU's run, but currently and in the short term, they look to be the best G5 program. 

At some point they will have to prove they can keep it going with different coaches. 

IMO, getting it done after coaching changes is what makes a program great.  Anyone can get lucky with one coach.  BSU has had 3 in a row. 

We'll see how Huepel does with his own players, but UCF has now had 3 separate coaches take them to NY6 bowls. 

On 1/17/2019 at 12:46 PM, Cincy said:

It doesn't matter.  He already said his daddy told him he had to have a degree from somewhere, anywhere, and then he could come back and "work" for daddy and collect checks for pushing papers around from 9:00-5:00.

This

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

9 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

$62,000?  Lol!

I know that it is laughable that a Boise State grad could make that much, which is why I require a full unedited W2 to confirm.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 minute ago, tailingpermit said:

Takes more than $62k a year to afford this view...

01DC7A47-09DB-4722-A4A1-BD1247C029F6.png

So when you were picking up laundry for people who went to universities with degrees like "truck driver exploitation logistical systems processes" and "potato sharecropper wage enslavement agricultural resource management" and took a photograph whilst they were out. This lack of a full, unedited W2 is becoming very suspicious.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

7 minutes ago, happycamper said:

So when you were picking up laundry for people who went to universities with degrees like "truck driver exploitation logistical systems processes" and "potato sharecropper wage enslavement agricultural resource management" and took a photograph whilst they were out. This lack of a full, unedited W2 is becoming very suspicious.

Just take the L, shithead.  

46 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Takes more than $62k a year to afford this view...

01DC7A47-09DB-4722-A4A1-BD1247C029F6.png

Wut?!?!  You run the elevator?  I figured you for a doorman.  Serious congrats!!  BTW, not one spelling error in that whole document.  You do BSU proud.