Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VandalPride97

BSU and UCF: Separated at Birth?

13 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

Difference is, I would actually post my W-2.  

Not just claim bullshit.  

Ok. You post your W-2 in the clear. No edits so we know you didn't engage in +++++ery. I'll wait. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

20 hours ago, VandalPride97 said:

So I've always thought BSU and UCF had a lot in common.  Perhaps a bit too much - like first cousins holding hands. Thin-skinned fat fans, stupid gimmicks, false MNC claims, records padded with soft SOS, meth problems, yearly "chip on the shoulder" bullshit, etc. It looks like they're basically twins, but UCF is bigger, better and good enough to have a medical school.  Now I find out that UCF bills itself out as an "Emerging Preeminent Research University."  It reminds me of when BSU self-proclaimed itself to be a "Metropolitan Research University of Distinction" even though it has no research and no distinction. 

What do BSU fans think about UCF as a school?  Do you look down on them or up to them?  What do you think about their use of your blueprint for football success?  Does anyone else see the remarkable similarities?  You guys down for a home and home with them? 

This is way below the belt, bro...

New-Signature.jpg

59 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Ok. You post your W-2 in the clear. No edits so we know you didn't engage in +++++ery. I'll wait. 

It doesn't matter.  He already said his daddy told him he had to have a degree from somewhere, anywhere, and then he could come back and "work" for daddy and collect checks for pushing papers around from 9:00-5:00.

1 hour ago, since1670 said:

Currently, they are not comparable in enrollment, academics, research, football, basketball, facilities, recruiting area, DMA, viewers, and definitely potential.

Yet, Boise State is like the dude that has more than enough to satisfy the ladies, where as UCF is the dude that you need a microscope to find it!

down in a hole.jpg

14 minutes ago, Broncomare said:

Yet, Boise State is like the dude that has more than enough to satisfy the ladies, where as UCF is the dude that you need a microscope to find it!

Yet, UCF has 66k students, an endowment of $155 million and probably has more good looking ladies than BSU has students.  With that QB transfer from Notre Dame, Florida recruiting and their coach, I think they've got it good for a while.  I think we you just need to accept the conventional wisdom that UCF is moving at warp speed while BSU is on a hamster wheel.

48 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

Yet, UCF has 66k students, an endowment of $155 million and probably has more good looking ladies than BSU has students.  With that QB transfer from Notre Dame, Florida recruiting and their coach, I think they've got it good for a while.  I think we you just need to accept the conventional wisdom that UCF is moving at warp speed while BSU is on a hamster wheel.

That’s why they dominate us in recruiting - their huge endowments...

New-Signature.jpg

2 hours ago, VandalPride97 said:

This is part of the news program when we bring in Nick Patti for his expert opinion. 

5 hours ago, Cincy said:

It doesn't matter.  He already said his daddy told him he had to have a degree from somewhere, anywhere, and then he could come back and "work" for daddy and collect checks for pushing papers around from 9:00-5:00.

Oh, Pablo - you know how to make me laugh. 

1 hour ago, tailingpermit said:

This is part of the news program when we bring in Nick Patti for his expert opinion. 

W 2. I want it

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Vandalpride hahaha UCF has only been ranked 38 weeks in the polls BSU has almost 150 weeks of being ranked in the polls UCF went 0-12 3 years ago they arent the same.People who know college football look at the history and tradition as well, BSU has a way better tradition and history.BSU and UCF aren't the same.UCF wishes they were. Greg McElroy 4:39 programs are built over the course of history. Later says UCF doesnt belong on same tier as program as BSU.