Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LoboSage

Lobos @ Aztecs

45 minutes ago, LoboSage said:

Don't get too excited Aztecs' fans. You will not face a more porous defense than you saw tonight.

"Excited?" Lol. We're not goldfish, you know.

We just beat a .500 team at home, nothing more. For all intents and purposes, we both still basically suck this year until proven otherwise. 

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

N. Mensah was the difference maker for us tonight starting at the 5.. Dutcher expanded the rotation. Shakel, Arop, Seiko and Narain off the bench. I was encouraged but as ever, we'll see.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

So glad I didn't try to go out last night to find a sports bar that was showing this s**t-show called Lobo BB. I'm done planning my weekend/evenings around games anymore. I'm just a casual observer from here on out. I have zero confidence that things will get any better for this team or this coach. There is no doubt there is talent on this team... but for some reason, coach Weir can not coach them up and play together?

Weir's sideline temper tantrums are not helping maters much either. He flys off the handle all to often, then expects his players to not act out? Weir has no problem screaming in the face of his players in front of thousands during a game, but if a player get caught up in the heat of the battle with another team, he's very quick to punish them... but doesn't check his own emotions.

We've gone from unemotional, uninspiring Craig Neal, to hot headed, run em into the ground, Paul Weir... I'll go every now and then if there are no other plans. But if i've got an invite to something other than a bb game, i'm doing that instead, then maybe check in via live stats or something. Gonna be a long rest of the season guys!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

3 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

So glad I didn't try to go out last night to find a sports bar that was showing this s**t-show called Lobo BB. I'm done planning my weekend/evenings around games anymore. I'm just a casual observer from here on out. I have zero confidence that things will get any better for this team or this coach. There is no doubt there is talent on this team... but for some reason, coach Weir can not coach them up and play together?

Weir's sideline temper tantrums are not helping maters much either. He flys off the handle all to often, then expects his players to not act out? Weir has no problem screaming in the face of his players in front of thousands during a game, but if a player get caught up in the heat of the battle with another team, he's very quick to punish them... but doesn't check his own emotions.

We've gone from unemotional, uninspiring Craig Neal, to hot headed, run em into the ground, Paul Weir... I'll go every now and then if there are no other plans. But if i've got an invite to something other than a bb game, i'm doing that instead, then maybe check in via live stats or something. Gonna be a long rest of the season guys!

I heard Alford needs a job

Just now, bigrobstercraws said:

I heard Alford needs a job

He'll ask for too much money, we can't afford him. Maybe we can coax Fisher out of retirement... yeah, that's the ticket!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

16 hours ago, renoskier said:

As long as the Lobos cover 7.5......it's good:thumbsup:

Sorry 'bout that. However, here's a tip. Whatever you lost, lay that amount on Fresno covering Saturday night.

Boom goes the dynamite.