Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lawofthejunglenv

#10 Nevada @ Boise State

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

TBSUF is thinking your team is better then they are, and not being capable of hearing an opinion stating otherwise without throwing a fit.

HMmmmmmmm

Maybe. Maybe not. Either way, being more obnoxious than the supposedly obnoxious fans you are complaining about is an interesting tactic. Reminds me of Blues.

Just now, westfan said:

Nevada is horrible against the zone and that's all they will see the rest of the year and in the NCAA's.

I don’t know why they don’t make the adjustment where Caroline and Caleb play post. Draw fouls and attack the basket not settle for outside shots. 

1 minute ago, cardrater said:

So weird... Nevada wallops the best teams in the league while struggling against middle of the pack teams. 

But this boise team is not the same no production team the last five games. They have three players playing big time right now. They sucked ass early, but are playing well now. Teams can really turn it around, like UNM last year. 

6 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Maybe. Maybe not. Either way, being more obnoxious than the supposedly obnoxious fans you are complaining about is an interesting tactic. Reminds me of Blues.

Just MWCboarding.  Nevada carries the conference banner right now and is the only team with the talent and depth to make an NCAAT run.  I will be rooting for them in every game hoping they get a high seed and bring some respect to the conference in March.

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Just MWCboarding.  Nevada carries the conference banner right now and is the only team with the talent and depth to make an NCAAT run.  I will be rooting for them in every game hoping they get a high seed and bring some respect to the conference in March.

Fair enough.