Jump to content
AndroidAggie

why do you want a southern border wall?

Recommended Posts

do you want one continuous line between san diego, CA and brownsville, TX?

what problems do we currently have on the southern border that a wall will fix?

is a wall your first solution to these problems?  what other solutions do you see and would be good with? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want an effective barrier in the highly trafficked areas.  I want increased border patrol agents, increased electronic surveillance, more immigration judges to expedite the asylum and deportation process.  But that’s just me.  A 2,000 mile wall is pointless. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t care what is done. Just minimize the illegals and drugs crossing the border. I’m for having a nonpartisan independent intelligent citizen select committee be given all the available information, come up with several alternatives, and vote on the best one with the Congress and President having to live with their decision. 

Its obvious our Congress and Presidents have not accomplished anything of note for decades so take it out of their hands. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would greatly improve security, not only for u.s. residents, but the safety of the people paying hoodlums to get them into the u.s.  I'm sure it would be 95% or greater effective. Probably should make e-verify mandatory down to the lowest level and the smallest company our business

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree, it's only been lip service by both parties for decades. Shit hasn't been done since the 60s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A northern wall would have been far better for the country. Would have kept Comrade fan out.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AndroidAggie said:

do you want one continuous line between san diego, CA and brownsville, TX?

what problems do we currently have on the southern border that a wall will fix?

is a wall your first solution to these problems?  what other solutions do you see and would be good with? 

No one with a brain wants a wall.  It is stupid.

 

Fine employers $10K for hiring the illegal criminals and give half of it as a bounty to anyone who turns in an employer hiring illegals and there would be no illegals they would all self deport.

Do real immigration reform so we can get the legal immigrants we need for our workforce.

Too bad democrats oppose all of this because it is just too good an election issue for them.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bluerules009 said:

No one with a brain wants a wall.  It is stupid.

 

Fine employers $10K for hiring the illegal criminals and give half of it as a bounty to anyone who turns in an employer hiring illegals and there would be no illegals they would all self deport.

Do real immigration reform so we can get the legal immigrants we need for our workforce.

Too bad democrats oppose all of this because it is just too good an election issue for them.

 

You're correct about all of that. Too bad R's don't do anything about this either.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bluerules009 said:

No one with a brain wants a wall.  It is stupid.

 

Fine employers $10K for hiring the illegal criminals and give half of it as a bounty to anyone who turns in an employer hiring illegals and there would be no illegals they would all self deport.

Do real immigration reform so we can get the legal immigrants we need for our workforce.

Too bad democrats oppose all of this because it is just too good an election issue for them.

 

Is there such a thing as a legal criminal?

Trump only hires people in the country illegally, they help them forge documents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jackmormon said:

Is there such a thing as a legal criminal?

Trump only hires people in the country illegally, they help them forge documents.

Not sure, but there is such a thing as an Illegal immigrant and they are all criminals.  Every single one of them.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, toonkee said:

You're correct about all of that. Too bad R's don't do anything about this either.

Bush tried in 2007 and Obama sunk it combining with the right wing nazis to pass legislation that killed it.

Trump right now would give you all of that, if you gave him his wall.  I don't like a wall but $5 billion seems like a good deal if you wanted to help immigrants.

Democrats count on the moron vote every year, they have no need to worry about being held accountable.  You will always blame republicans no matter the facts.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Bush tried in 2007 and Obama sunk it combining with the right wing nazis to pass legislation that killed it.

Trump right now would give you all of that, if you gave him his wall.  I don't like a wall but $5 billion seems like a good deal if you wanted to help immigrants.

Democrats count on the moron vote every year, they have no need to worry about being held accountable.  You will always blame republicans no matter the facts.

I told you you were correct about your entire post, including blaming the dems. Good lord you are ornery.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, toonkee said:

I told you you were correct about your entire post, including blaming the dems. Good lord you are ornery.

The republicans have tried.

The democrats have promised in their campaigns and then opposed it when introduced by republicans and refused to even introduce immigration legislation in 2009 and 2010 when they controlled all parts of government.   

Good lord you are a dolt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

A northern wall would have been far better for the country. Would have kept Comrade fan out.

Why am I not surprised the Deputy Shewwif of the Stoopid Brigade would allege I came into the US illegally?  :facepalm:

Guess you'll just have to invest in a lot of Kleenex to wipe away those bitter tears.

  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

Why am I not surprised the Deputy Shewwif of the Stoopid Brigade would allege I came into the US illegally?  :facepalm:

Guess you'll just have to invest in a lot of Kleenex to wipe away those bitter tears.

Come on Comrade fan, you’re all for walls. In fact, your team built a huge wall back in 1961.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Come on Comrade fan, you’re all for walls. In fact, your team built a huge wall back in 1961.

802097201_glassesmonkey.jpg.5a0c66ebdddb0a9914e288224ea74185.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Come on Comrade fan, you’re all for walls. In fact, your team built a huge wall back in 1961.

He is probably barricaded in his home. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2019 at 3:02 PM, AndroidAggie said:

do you want one continuous line between san diego, CA and brownsville, TX?

what problems do we currently have on the southern border that a wall will fix?

is a wall your first solution to these problems?  what other solutions do you see and would be good with? 

I'm not all that passionate about illegal immigration, other than I think a country needs to protect its borders (National security reasons, and we actually require an immigration process....there isn't an open immigration policy).

So, I don't think it is a big deal to spend $10 billion or whatever on security measures (wall, border patrol, whatever).

I'd like to see legal immigration become easier and faster.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need a wall / border control because the open borders crowd will not tell us.....

How many migrants they want in the country.

How much money taxpayers should pay for migrants

No one admits these are migrants and not asylumees...

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×