Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thatsmymammy

SDSU VS AF

I haven't previously bought in to the head coach in waiting is stupid philosophy but am quickly becoming convinced.

Air Force has 8 - EIGHT! - offensive rebounds in the first half. The Aztecs may be better than Wyoming this year and maybe also SAN!!! but that's it. We suck.

Add this: SDSU's football offense and its basketball head coach have the same demeanor as SDSU's new athletic director: boooooooooooring.

Boom goes the dynamite.

2 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Flat out, this is unacceptable.

However the upside is that when we suck so much that our games aren't broadcast on a legitimate network, we get plenty of opportunity to see that Volvo commercial. :banana:

Boom goes the dynamite.

8 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

However the upside is that when we suck so much that our games aren't broadcast on a legitimate network, we get plenty of opportunity to see that Volvo commercial. :banana:

I am catching up on American Horror Story.  I may watch when it is a home game.  Only time it seems like anyone in the black and red gives a damn.

1 minute ago, 4UNLV said:

Well, good for AFA, but it's kind of sad to see the Aztecs like this.

There's no way this roster should be playing this badly.  Feels like UNLV 2-6 years ago.

Just now, toonkee said:

There's no way this roster should be playing this badly.  Feels like UNLV 2-6 years ago.

I edited, wondering if they were maybe not feeling well? Have they said anything? I've been wandering in and out..

Often you don't see immediate degradation after a coach like Fisher departs.  The culture maintains a momentum for a while but as we can see it appears the change has caught up and Dutcher does not seem to be a head coach. Like Rice after Kruger.

I saw a comment a couple years ago when Jeremy said no one on the team thought of UNLV as a rival.  Right then, I believed that something was not right in the locker room.  No way is a team that out of touch with fans, prior players, or team history to make a comment as casually as he did.  And I think that is a big problem.