Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lester_in_reno

NFL Divisional playoffs weekend thread

Cowboys get knocked out... restoring my faith that there is a God... and he’s not a cowboys fan either! 😂😇😂😂🙌🏼

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

If the Rams had a decent secondary no one would beat them. Peters sucks and is a big time douce. Assuming the Saints beat Philly, Bree’s will dissect the Ram secondary like he did earlier in the season. The Rams need to control the ball like they did against Dallas to beat the Saints. 

Changing my handle to DoubleBlueGold. Ram and Spartan colors! Go rams! 

24 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

If the Rams had a decent secondary no one would beat them. Peters sucks and is a big time douce. Assuming the Saints beat Philly, Bree’s will dissect the Ram secondary like he did earlier in the season. The Rams need to control the ball like they did against Dallas to beat the Saints. 

Aqib Talib, our best DB, was out that game. Peters was trying to cover Michael Thomas and it did not go well, especially in the first half. Held them to 10 points in the second though and were it not for a boneheaded peters blown coverage - that would absolutely not have happened with talib on the field - we’d have gotten the ball back down 3 with a chance to win or tie. That was a tighter game than most people remember.

I still hope philly pulls off the upset because I want the home game, but if it is New Orleans, it’s not a foregone conclusion that they’ll win again, especially now with the 1-2 gurley-Anderson punch we showed tonight. 

Im amped as hell for next week.

12 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

I can never understand why people break their shit when their team loses. A profanity laced tirade is fine as I've done that a few times, but physically throwing objects is just dumb. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

12 hours ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Aqib Talib, our best DB, was out that game. Peters was trying to cover Michael Thomas and it did not go well, especially in the first half. Held them to 10 points in the second though and were it not for a boneheaded peters blown coverage - that would absolutely not have happened with talib on the field - we’d have gotten the ball back down 3 with a chance to win or tie. That was a tighter game than most people remember.

I still hope philly pulls off the upset because I want the home game, but if it is New Orleans, it’s not a foregone conclusion that they’ll win again, especially now with the 1-2 gurley-Anderson punch we showed tonight. 

Im amped as hell for next week.

You got a mouse in your pocket or a gerbil in your colon?

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

1 hour ago, ridgeview2 said:

I can never understand why people break their shit when their team loses. A profanity laced tirade is fine as I've done that a few times, but physically throwing objects is just dumb. 

Same kind of people who burn their neighborhood when they're butthurt....

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

1 hour ago, ridgeview2 said:

I've never quite understood it either... but I do devolve into profanity dominated rants.