Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lawofthejunglenv

#10 Nevada @ Fresno State

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

Well, good game Nevada. Caroline took the game over on the boards, and that was pretty much the difference. Our trip to Reno is going to be brutal.

Yeah, but you guys have some good shooters. If the 3s remained hot like the 1st half, this would be different

1 minute ago, NVBlueNeck said:

Yeah, but you guys have some good shooters. If the 3s remained hot like the 1st half, this would be different

They ended up shooting 40% from 3.  I wish we had shot like that from 3.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, SangerBulldog said:

Good game Nevada. Hope u guys win out.

Thanks!  You too. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

They ended up shooting 40% from 3.  I wish we had shot like that from 3.  

Me too. Caleb wasn't horrible from 3, but he just isn't locked in yet. Caroline wasn't bad from 3 either, but if this team has a pinpoint weakness in offense, that's it. Johnson is the slack yanker.

18 minutes ago, Bulldog Rob said:

Good game Pack. We played tough but couldn’t keep up with you guys on the boards and made a few too many mistakes.  You got a hell of a team. 

Next year with seely, Diouf and Robinson there will be some more size, but losing three 3 point shooters.

Just got back from the game

The difference was Nevada’s defense (we had nothing inside), our shitty FT shooting, and our inability to block out when Nevada missed FTs. 

I’ve never seen so many offensive rebounds at the FT line in my life.