Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lawofthejunglenv

#10 Nevada @ Fresno State

3 hours ago, PackNation said:

You're the only one I see making the top 10 level argument. 

Youre top ten now. Comparing to this years team. Duh!

Blah blah blah i didnt change a thing. If I did, you would have stated how. You didnt because nonsense. I said the twins and caroline. You just conveniently left that out. I dont need to keep stating the same thing to appease jerkoffs like you. 

I meant mwc, one your own fans said reno was in the mac, and i mixed the two up. Honest mistake. Dont see you calling that out. 

Why so testy? Of course I dont keep up with a trash program like reno. Ive only been watching those 3 guys. Noone cares about the sprawling trailer parks as far as the eye can see.

Just dropping in to say good game and much respect to the Fresno players. Clear they've got a good relationship and mutual respect when they're shaking hands before time expires. Notice Deshon Taylor is always a class act on social media and advocating for other MW players. Nice to see. Wish I could have been there!

6 hours ago, roughrider said:

Nevada will probably have the most talent once again because of Musselman.   But not going to replace Caroline and the twins in one season.   At this point I'd expect Nevada, Fresno and USU at least to be contending for league lead and top 25 votes.  Ah, the WAC....

Some folks didn't believe we'd be able to replace Cam Oliver....remember him?

10 hours ago, qwelish said:

Youre top ten now. Comparing to this years team. Duh!

Blah blah blah i didnt change a thing. If I did, you would have stated how. You didnt because nonsense. I said the twins and caroline. You just conveniently left that out. I dont need to keep stating the same thing to appease jerkoffs like you. 

I meant mwc, one your own fans said reno was in the mac, and i mixed the two up. Honest mistake. Dont see you calling that out. 

Why so testy? Of course I dont keep up with a trash program like reno. Ive only been watching those 3 guys. Noone cares about the sprawling trailer parks as far as the eye can see.

Lol. I'm testy? Nothing better than a laugh with the morning coffee.

You're all over the place with straw man arguments off the topic of what I asked you. You might want to re-read your previous ramblings since apparently you can't keep them straight.

You have shown yourself to be a UNLV fanboy who tries to act like a MWC expert yet you obviously know very little about very recent league events. Can't really waste too much time with someone with that pedigree.

Let me guess...Q is mid to late 20's. Not an athlete in school. Probably bullied. Loner. Looking at career of assistant mgr at various fast food joints. Still lives at home with mom...maybe grandma. Dad left a long time ago. How did I do?

Good luck on the board, Q. Can't wait for your next hot 🔥 take but it's going to be tough to beat "Reno will be down next year because they are losing great players unless they replace those great players with other great players". Lol.

And please, no more personal attacks like jerkoff. Those witty Jr high insults are just too hurtful.

48 minutes ago, PackNation said:

Lol. I'm testy? Nothing better than a laugh with the morning coffee.

You're all over the place with straw man arguments off the topic of what I asked you. You might want to re-read your previous ramblings since apparently you can't keep them straight.

You have shown yourself to be a UNLV fanboy who tries to act like a MWC expert yet you obviously know very little about very recent league events. Can't really waste too much time with someone with that pedigree.

Let me guess...Q is mid to late 20's. Not an athlete in school. Probably bullied. Loner. Looking at career of assistant mgr at various fast food joints. Still lives at home with mom...maybe grandma. Dad left a long time ago. How did I do?

Good luck on the board, Q. Can't wait for your next hot 🔥 take but it's going to be tough to beat "Reno will be down next year because they are losing great players unless they replace those great players with other great players". Lol.

And please, no more personal attacks like jerkoff. Those witty Jr high insults are just too hurtful.

I have literally only commented on 3 teams. UNLV, suds and reno.

Those are UNLVs mwc rivals. Sure, you leave out personal attacks and so will I.

I wish I could talk more smack about renos bball, but I respect the program, for now.

I just find it funny that you dont actually quote any of my supposed strawmen takes. You just spout off like youre the boards biggest, toughest, coolest poster. Youre probably 5'3 109 pounds, balding and drinking a soy milk latte your granny made you before you change out of your dukes of hazard pjs.. Im not impressed, cletus.

1 hour ago, qwelish said:

I have literally only commented on 3 teams. UNLV, suds and reno.

Those are UNLVs mwc rivals. Sure, you leave out personal attacks and so will I.

I wish I could talk more smack about renos bball, but I respect the program, for now.

I just find it funny that you dont actually quote any of my supposed strawmen takes. You just spout off like youre the boards biggest, toughest, coolest poster. Youre probably 5'3 109 pounds, balding and drinking a soy milk latte your granny made you before you change out of your dukes of hazard pjs.. Im not impressed, cletus.

I guarantee that PackNation is a first order jerkoff. He has threatened multiple times to take me out with one of the yuuuge side view mirrors (the kind soft-bellied salty old farts who pull 45’ travel trailers use) on his jacked up truck while I’m out cycling. If I ever see him, I’ll pound him into dust. 

13 hours ago, lawofthejunglenv said:

Just dropping in to say good game and much respect to the Fresno players. Clear they've got a good relationship and mutual respect when they're shaking hands before time expires. Notice Deshon Taylor is always a class act on social media and advocating for other MW players. Nice to see. Wish I could have been there!

Deshon is such a great competitor. It was a rare off-night for him against Nevada.

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

14 hours ago, renoskier said:

Some folks didn't believe we'd be able to replace Cam Oliver....remember him?

Ok, let's say you replace Caroline with another energy freak that stirs the drink.  There's another issue in that the twins are also all league first team quality, so it's 3 heads to replace.   I say it takes more than one year to replace all 3 senior stars. 

5 minutes ago, roughrider said:

Ok, let's say you replace Caroline with another energy freak that stirs the drink.  There's another issue in that the twins are also all league first team quality, so it's 3 heads to replace.   I say it takes more than one year to replace all 3 senior stars. 

It depends upon expectations. I don't know any Pack fans who expect us to reboot and be a top ten team but I, and others, do expect to reload and compete for the MWC title.

2 hours ago, renoskier said:

It depends upon expectations. I don't know any Pack fans who expect us to reboot and be a top ten team but I, and others, do expect to reload and compete for the MWC title.

No question.  Nevada is the show pony until further notice.  

4 hours ago, roughrider said:

Stevenson is the Guy Muss recruited to replace Caroline. He went to Pitt instead. He eventually came to his senses.

Jalen Harris might be the best shooter on the team.

Lindsey Drew will be back next season.

Those three aren't bad replacements.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

1 hour ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Stevenson is the Guy Muss recruited to replace Caroline. He went to Pitt instead. He eventually came to his senses.

Jalen Harris might be the best shooter on the team.

Lindsey Drew will be back next season.

Those three aren't bad replacements.

Don’t forget Jazz, maybe Brown, and Parrish who is a top JC recruit. 

I highly doubt Nisre comes back next year. Nevada is after a couple more transfers and has their eyes on some new 2019 highschool recruits. 

Heres hoping they nab the 6’7 highschool PG. 😉

12 hours ago, Posturedoc said:

I guarantee that PackNation is a first order jerkoff. He has threatened multiple times to take me out with one of the yuuuge side view mirrors (the kind soft-bellied salty old farts who pull 45’ travel trailers use) on his jacked up truck while I’m out cycling. If I ever see him, I’ll pound him into dust. 

Relax, P-Doc. You're off the hit list. At your age now it's just not a challenge to sideswipe what would basically be a stationary cyclist 🚴.

On a side note, does that other fella in this thread remind you of anyone?