Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lawofthejunglenv

#10 Nevada @ Fresno State

I suspect Nevada is going to be a lot more ready to play than they were for the Lobos. They dont want to be humiliated again. Right now these two are definitely the best in the MWC. Fresno matches up pretty well with the Pack. It should be a fun game to watch. If Fresno wins, all of a sudden they become the team to beat in the MWC by putting the Pack behind by two games. It also would give them a big NET bump for a potential at large selection. It’s a huge game for both teams. 

16 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

I suspect Nevada is going to be a lot more ready to play than they were for the Lobos. They dont want to be humiliated again. Right now these two are definitely the best in the MWC. Fresno matches up pretty well with the Pack. It should be a fun game to watch. If Fresno wins, all of a sudden they become the team to beat in the MWC by putting the Pack behind by two games. It also would give them a big NET bump for a potential at large selection. It’s a huge game for both teams. 

I don't think Nevada can lose another game to anyone before the MW Tournament if they want a Top 3 seed. Every game is extremely important the rest of the way. New Mexico loss was devastating in NET and KenPom

17 minutes ago, lawofthejunglenv said:

I don't think Nevada can lose another game to anyone before the MW Tournament if they want a Top 3 seed. Every game is extremely important the rest of the way. New Mexico loss was devastating in NET and KenPom

ugh sadly probably true. 2 loses (NM plus a MWT game) is probably all they can afford for a top 3 seed. Really wanna keep a top 3 seed both to avoid a 1 seed till the elite 8 and *probably* be a safe bet to at least make sweet 16. You start getting in the 4 seed or lower range a loss in the 2nd round becomes a lot more possible. 

15 minutes ago, southfresno said:

That stupid loss to stupid Utah freaking valley is still painful

Hey, Boise State lost to Idaho State and seven other bad to average teams. Just be happy you are in the position you are. Win today and you are in the cat birds seat. 

This game might be a good one 

No doubt the best MWC matchup today 

Two MWC teams crapped themselves (SDSU & UNM) ........Wyoming's 7 are giving USU a game in Laramie.............so what weird doin's will show up in this game ?!?!

14 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Not to pat my own back but I’m really happy that I fixed that twitter issue. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, SangerBulldog said:

It's time bitches

IMG_1002.GIF

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

The sight lines for tv sucks at your arena, Fresno