Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jackmormon

FBI investigation into Trump working for Russia.

WASHINGTON — In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/us/politics/fbi-trump-russia-inquiry.html

8 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

WASHINGTON — In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/us/politics/fbi-trump-russia-inquiry.html

Something the rational people of this board have believed for a while now. 

Doubt the cons here will care much though.  Even if Trump gunned someone down in the middle of the street they'd turn a blind eye.

:USFlag::hookah::wacko:

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

Remember the smirking Comey, Strzok and Rosenstein.

They know.

Shit's about to get real.

Note: I do not really believe Trump was an "agent" of Russia in the knowing, willful sense of the word.

You people are laughable ass clowns on par with birthers and 9/11 Konspiricy Kooks.

The TRUTH is out there......

Hey! The gubbmint has some of them there aliens over ta Area 51!

LOL

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

3 hours ago, toonkee said:

They know.

Note: I do not really believe Trump was an "agent" of Russia in the knowing, willful sense of the word.

They're all talkin about it down on the unemployment line

LOL

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

donald-trump-arrested-donald-trump-fbi-investigation-donald-trump-meuller-probe-donald-trump-russia-investigation-donald-trump-viral-video-donald-trump-arrested-spoof.png

I’m sure this is giving the Tards on the left  wet dreams at night. A couple have already showed up on this thread Jerking off to the idea  That shit may actually go down. The witchhunt and goose chase has lead to nothing the past two years. This is another non-story That will go nowhere.

11 hours ago, SDSUfan said:

You people are laughable ass clowns on par with birthers and 9/11 Konspiricy Kooks.

The TRUTH is out there......

Hey! The gubbmint has some of them there aliens over ta Area 51!

LOL

The Kool Aid is strong with this one.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

1 hour ago, cardrater said:

I’m sure this is giving the Tards on the left  wet dreams at night. A couple have already showed up on this thread Jerking off to the idea  That shit may actually go down. The witchhunt and goose chase has lead to nothing the past two years. This is another non-story That will go nowhere.

What's disturbing is that the FBI opened an investigation to ascertain whether or not the President of the United States was the agent of a foreign government.  That would be the biggest political in American history by far and you think it's no no big deal.

You need to read up on the Watergate "witch hunt". IF Trump is in jeopardy they're not going to just start throwing charges.    

2 hours ago, Jackrabbit said:

This is it, the real one.  This time, trump is a goner for sure.  Yup....any day now. .......

I think this is where the Cult 45 folks get tunnel vision. Manafort’s lawyers screwed up last week, and leaked that the Trump campaign was sharing confidential polling data with the Russians. Since that hasn’t caused Trump to be impeached, therefore it is discarded as a bunch of nothing, when it’s more like a puzzle with many pieces.

The FBI can’t open an investigation without reasonable suspicion a crime has been committed.

11 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

I think this is where the Cult 45 folks get tunnel vision. Manafort’s lawyers screwed up last week, and leaked that the Trump campaign was sharing confidential polling data with the Russians. Since that hasn’t caused Trump to be impeached, therefore it is discarded as a bunch of nothing, when it’s more like a puzzle with many pieces.

The FBI can’t open an investigation without reasonable suspicion a crime has been committed.

Something something, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, and Page are all corrupt and made it up because they hate Trump.

18 hours ago, toonkee said:

They know.

The Russians use Kompromat to gain favor to begin with. It could be women, money, power. People think it is going great and they have enough control that they can disengage before they get in too deep. By then, it’s too late, they own you.

18 hours ago, toonkee said:

They know.

I think that Trump started out as a useful idiot, moved into unwitting asset territory a little later on, and then became a witting asset when he realized that he could use that status to enrich himself. 

4 hours ago, toonkee said:

What's disturbing is that the FBI opened an investigation to ascertain whether or not the President of the United States was the agent of a foreign government.  That would be the biggest political in American history by far and you think it's no no big deal.

You need to read up on the Watergate "witch hunt". IF Trump is in jeopardy they're not going to just start throwing charges.    

As soon as they find some evidence I am sure it will be a big deal.

We could open up an investigation into Obama secretly promising Russian leaders to help them after the election and we would have way more evidence that what we have seen so far from the Mueller investigation.

Trump is a moron, if he tried to conspire with Russia it would be known, you can't keep those things secret for 5 minutes let alone over 2 years now.   Certainly an idiot who can't close his mouth like Trump would have folded years ago.