Jump to content
retrofade

Democrat Thunderdome - 2020 Democratic Candidate Thread

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, Orange said:

I can think of things to complain about concerning Warren, but age isn't really one of them.  She's incredibly sharp, she's 3 years younger than Trump, and about 7 years younger than Biden, and she's a woman.  They live longer, and usually keep their wits about them longer than the average man.

The Native American thing wasn't too bright but I get your point.

As far as Trump's brain is concerned, here's an interesting take: https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2019-08-26/president-donald-trump-behavior-mueller-powell

And here's MY take on the influence of never-Trump Republicans like Goldberg, George Will, Ben Shapiro, Max Boot, Bill Kristol, Romney, Glenn Beck, Erick Erickson and Jennifer Rubin. I don't think Trump's base cares at all what those people say because they're perceived to be "intellectuals" and the average uninformed Trump diehard - and that's the majority of his staunch supporters - detests highly educated people like that. Never mind that, like me, Bill Maher and a number of others left of center, they strongly object to the way political correctness now dominates academia.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

The Native American thing wasn't too bright but I get your point.

As far as Trump's brain is concerned, here's an interesting take: https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2019-08-26/president-donald-trump-behavior-mueller-powell

And here's MY take on the influence of never-Trump Republicans like Goldberg, George Will, Ben Shapiro, Max Boot, Bill Kristol, Romney, Glenn Beck, Erick Erickson and Jennifer Rubin. I don't think Trump's base cares at all what those people say because they're perceived to be "intellectuals" and the average uninformed Trump diehard - and that's the majority of his staunch supporters - detests highly educated people like that. Never mind that, like me, Bill Maher and a number of others left of center, they strongly object to the way political correctness now dominates academia.

There is an interesting mishmash of crossover partisan as concerns PC culture, I'll say that.  The best barometer for that, I think, is age.  Liberals over 40 are annoyed by PC culture the same way conservatives of any age are.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The last two polls that could have qualified Steyer and/or Gabbard came out, and they didn't do so. 

I'd expect that everyone below the red line will drop out within the next couple of weeks. I didn't include Williamson, because I suppose she might think it's still conceivable that she could find three more polls to get her to qualify for the October debate. I left Steyer and Gabbard in there as well, since they've also met donor requirements and a one and two polls away respectively. 

WvUM54Y.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

Pochahontas will never make it unless Indian casinos are involved. Her opinions twist with the wind. One day she is a Bernie the next Hitlary. The Democraps are in sad shape. Trump in a landslide.

The difference between a landslide one way or the other is a few well placed 100,000 votes. Anyone of these candidates could secure them, and Trump could easily lose them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

The difference between a landslide one way or the other is a few well placed 100,000 votes. Anyone of these candidates could secure them, and Trump could easily lose them.

He will never lose to any of these so called candidates.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bruin 70 said:

He will never lose to any of these so called candidates.

He will never win the GOP primary*

He will never win the Presidency*

The GOP has gerrymandered the house unfairly so that they will perpetually win it*

*People making stupid declarations about elections. 

  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

He will never win the GOP primary*

He will never win the Presidency*

The GOP has gerrymandered the house unfairly so that they will perpetually win it*

*People making stupid declarations about elections. 

He won't win the primary?  On what planet do you live on now. He will win in 2020 whether you like it or not.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bruin 70 said:

He won't win the primary?  On what planet do you live on now. He will win in 2020 whether you like it or not.

If you were any dumber you'd forget to breathe

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bruin 70 said:

He won't win the primary?  On what planet do you live on now. He will win in 2020 whether you like it or not.

Clearly the 2016 primary was the reference...try to keep up. 

Was Orange really the best that PAC 12 board had to offer?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Clearly the 2016 primary was the reference...try to keep up. 

Was Orange really the best that PAC 12 board had to offer?

Pac 12 has an Oregon fan named @glduck who's pretty GD funny.  Other than that, I think I'm the cream of the crop.  Come on over, see how you do, tho.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Orange said:

Pac 12 has an Oregon fan named @glduck who's pretty GD funny.  Other than that, I think I'm the cream of the crop.  Come on over, see how you do, tho.

There's like 5 active posters on the PAC12 Board, which makes you cream of the short bus crop.

Hopefully glduck is funny, because they desperately need someone to counter your endless rage.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cream of the crop?. Let's just ask about 100 posters who have been maligned by this evil trash monger. Just go back to the boys at College fanatics who banned him . Cream of the crop my azz. He is what floats in the bowl after the first flush. Most all of the posters at Pac 12 are glad he is here and spending less time here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, #1Stunner said:

There's like 5 active posters on the PAC12 Board, which makes you cream of the short bus crop.

Hopefully glduck is funny, because they desperately need someone to counter your rage.

He is a joke not funny at all he is just a clone of org.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

He is a joke not funny at all he is just a clone of org.

 

2 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

Cream of the crop?. Let's just ask about 100 posters who have been maligned by this evil trash monger. Just go back to the boys at College fanatics who banned him . Cream of the crop my azz. He is what floats in the bowl after the first flush. Most all of the posters at Pac 12 are glad he is here and spending less time here.

I rest my case.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Would actually have been better has one or two more candidates made the deadline cut.......... that would have pushed the next round to two debates with 5 or 6 candidates each as opposed to the one with 10 candidates trying to get a word in :frustrated:

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Would actually have been better has one or two more candidates made the deadline cut.......... that would have pushed the next round to two debates with 5 or 6 candidates each as opposed to the one with 10 candidates trying to get a word in :frustrated:

They’d really be better served having a varsity and jv debate on separate nights. 10 person debates are nothing but a circus.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...