retrofade

Democrat Thunderdome - 2020 Democratic Candidate Thread

On 3/15/2020 at 2:55 PM, modestobulldog said:

Awesome. You got to love Joe Biden. The most entertaining politician of all time. Oh it would be a funny 4 years.

3 hours ago, retrofade said:

I'm sure that a lot of Republicans will be sad to hear this news.

Good on her. I don’t agree with her on basically anything. That right there is a statesmen-like address at a time when we have too many politicians and too few statesmen.

Call it off Bernie. 

Tucker Carlson claims Biden won't win, predicts Andrew Cuomo will get the nomination.

More jibberish.

It's about +++++ing time.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, retrofade said:

It's about +++++ing time.

To be fair, with a lack of primaries it’s kind of hard to point to a moment and say “NOW it’s time to drop”. 

But with the bump Trump has been getting in the polls since the pandemic, I’m not quite sure any of this matters anymore. 

1 hour ago, SalinasSpartan said:

To be fair, with a lack of primaries it’s kind of hard to point to a moment and say “NOW it’s time to drop”. 

But with the bump Trump has been getting in the polls since the pandemic, I’m not quite sure any of this matters anymore. 

He should have dropped after he lost Washington, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, and Idaho in the same night. His chances of winning the nomination dropped to less than 1% at that point. That was nearly a month ago now.

26 minutes ago, retrofade said:

He should have dropped after he lost Washington, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, and Idaho in the same night. His chances of winning the nomination dropped to less than 1% at that point. That was nearly a month ago now.

Well we just disagree here. I think he absolutely should have stayed in for the one on one debate. Then immediately after that we had a global pandemic hit that has basically ended all campaigning, debates, and primaries; pretty unprecedented shit, I don’t think fivethirtyeight had a model for all that.

Anyways before Covid I would have said Bernie or Biden would have beaten Trump. Now I don’t think either would. 

On 3/19/2020 at 8:06 AM, retrofade said:

I'm sure that a lot of Republicans will be sad to hear this news.

We all knew Gabbard had no chance for the nomination but what a disappointment she turned out to be.

If halfmanhalfbronco is correct, we'll soon see her pretty face on FoxNews. Wearing a short, tight skirt no doubt.

• Cheers 1

Wisconsin still plans to go on with their primary on April 7th. Everybody give a round of applause to their idiot governor Tony Evers.

12 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Wisconsin still plans to go on with their primary on April 7th. Everybody give a round of applause to their idiot governor Tony Evers.

:Clapping:

And here's one for his idiot predecessor, Scott Walker: :Clapping:

Wisconsin was once a well-run state. However, over the last decade it's become Florida North.

7 minutes ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

:Clapping:

And here's one for his idiot predecessor, Scott Walker: :Clapping:

Wisconsin was once a well-run state. However, over the last decade it's become Florida North.

Got a lot of experience living in Wisconsin?

I can see the scenario where Biden reluctantly steps aside for Coumo who the DNC nominates while Bernie supporters go ballistic. 

2 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

I can see the scenario where Biden reluctantly steps aside for Coumo who the DNC nominates while Bernie supporters go ballistic. 

Anybody that likes democracy should go ballistic if that were to happen.

If Georgia is in play along with Florida :hmmm: :shrug:

13 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Thank god

Looks like people are going to be congregating in the midst of a pandemic!   

:cheer:GO TEAM   :cheer:.