Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Democrat Thunderdome - 2020 Democratic Candidate Thread

1 hour ago, BYUcougfan said:

This is comical to read.  It is sexism.  It is not the candidate or the message.  Not even the Democrat party, let alone the entire country, was ready to move that far left.  There are some people that are taking it hard that the country is not in the same place as them politically. It just can't be a disagreement on policy, it just has to be an 'ism.

Maybe sexism?

Nobody weeps for Tulsi because democratic voters rejected her for...non-womanly reasons

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

31 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Maybe sexism?

Nobody weeps for Tulsi because democratic voters rejected her for...non-womanly reasons

Yea the last women and person of color in the race is being kept off the stage; where is Cory Booker at? I thought this was something he was passionate about.

1 hour ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Maybe sexism?

Warren deserved what she got. She let off the gas in debates and that cost her.

God knows why Tulsi is still in the race. She can chill, that Fox News contributor position is already hers.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

2 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Maybe sexism?

She was rejected because she appealed to a bunch of Republican weirdos and nobody likes that.

This message is nice but there's a bigger picture here. If you're not on mortheffing Luke Skywalker's team, I mean, what are you even doing? You're on the dark side bro. Correct yoself.

2 minutes ago, toonkee said:

This message is nice but there's a bigger picture here. If you're not on mortheffing Luke Skywalker's team, I mean, what are you even doing? You're on the dark side bro. Correct yoself.

Hey @mugtang @AndroidAggie @BSUTOP25 and any other tech savvy boarders...

I don't "twitter" but I'm curious, when folks post video tweets why do some simply play on the page and others open a new Twitter page before they can be played?

3 hours ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Warren deserved what she got. She let off the gas in debates and that cost her.

God knows why Tulsi is still in the race. She can chill, that Fox News contributor position is already hers.

Hey man, if a bunch of donors want to give me a couple million to jet around the country and surf instead of paying people to organize a failed campaign, I think that’s a fine idea.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On March 5, 2020 at 5:54 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

Back in my day, using them as a humidor for your cigar was Presidential. These zoomers don’t respect nothing.

What was the Presidential use for blue dresses back then? 

4 hours ago, retrofade said:

Kamala endorses Biden

Jesse Jackson endorses Bernie

I guess bussing and making deals with segregationists weren’t as big a deal as she made them.

2 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

Incoherent jibberish, Hillary for Pres 3.0.

Just have him stop talking already. Campaign from your porch like the very old days. Dude would run away with the nom, rebuild the blue wall and swing back Florida and Ohio.

Biden is going to get obliterated in debates with Trump.  Now he wants to sit down at next debate.  Bernie would probably do a good job against Trump in the debate.

110926run_defense710.jpg

It’s not over yet, although Biden looks solid in the polls for the upcoming primaries in a few days. But that debate next week is going to be just him one on one. Can he hold his own speaking that long under that scrutiny?