Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Democrat Thunderdome - 2020 Democratic Candidate Thread

45 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

If he drops and puts his money and machine behind Biden it's over. 

Then he will drop a billy on the general election and make things interesting.

He just did that very thing.

Just now, thelawlorfaithful said:

I don’t think so. He already had surrogates like Susan Rice and Samantha Power back Biden after SC. I think he tries to stay above the fray.

His endorsement is coming

110926run_defense710.jpg

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I don’t think so. He already had surrogates like Susan Rice and Samantha Power back Biden after SC. I think he tries to stay above the fray.

The Beto, Klobuchar, and Buttigieg endorsements were all likely orchestrated by Obama as well.

LOL at the Bloomberg ads after he just announced he's dropped out.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

4 minutes ago, retrofade said:

The Beto, Klobuchar, and Buttigieg endorsements were all likely orchestrated by Obama as well.

Pete is a smart guy and seems like he would make a very good member of the cabinet. I don’t think he’s gonna like the 5 minutes in a locked room where Klobuchar gets to beat the shit out of him that she horse traded for, though.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

4 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Pete is a smart guy and seems like he would make a very good member of the cabinet. I don’t think he’s gonna like the 5 minutes in a locked room where Klobuchar gets to beat the shit out of him that she horse traded for, though.

Despite Pete's military background I think I take the Klob in a 1v1

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

5 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Despite Pete's military background I think I take the Klob in a 1v1

There was a fun tweet a week back asking if you were outnumbered and about to get jumped, which president you would pick to fight with you on your side.

Of all the candidates on the stage last week and Trump, I’d have picked her from that group.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

I'm hearing that Biden plans on hiring on most of Bloomberg's campaign infrastructure.... and Bloomberg is paying them severance and insurance through November. 

2 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I'm hearing that Biden plans on hiring on most of Bloomberg's campaign infrastructure.... and Bloomberg is paying them severance and insurance through November. 

Hopefully for Biden they pony up for a new debate prep team.

27 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

Stock market is rebounding, my hunch it is because Biden or Trump is a better outcome than the Sandernista's.

Or maybe it has nothing to do with this.

It could just be a rebound from the big sell off as folks start to realize Covid 19 isn't going to be the end of the world.

13 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

Hopefully for Biden they pony up for a new debate prep team.

8 minutes ago, renoskier said:

And not the team they used for Bloomberg.

Disney Imagineering reimage and reprogramming should be done soon to give ole Joe a decent shot at the next debate

110926run_defense710.jpg

The Bernie Bros on Twitter and reddit are losing their damned minds over Biden winning as many delegates as he did and now Bloomberg endorsing Biden. Some of them are even deluding themselves into believing that Biden getting an endorsement from a billionaire means that Bernie will win.

:lol:

15 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Or maybe it has nothing to do with this.

It could just be a rebound from the big sell off as folks start to realize Covid 19 isn't going to be the end of the world.

11 minutes ago, retrofade said:

The Bernie Bros on Twitter and reddit are losing their damned minds over Biden winning as many delegates as he did and now Bloomberg endorsing Biden. Some of them are even deluding themselves into believing that Biden getting an endorsement from a billionaire means that Bernie will win.

:lol:

A few buddies of mine from college that live in the Bay area are on suicide watch right now. The meltdown is amusing. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

30 minutes ago, retrofade said:

That is diabolically genius. Super PACS, you’re out. Failed billionaire presidential runs, they get the job done.