Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Democrat Thunderdome - 2020 Democratic Candidate Thread

I disagree with biometric things for guns. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Honestly... Kamala would get destroyed by Trump.   We saw what he did to Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren when she stretched the truth.

You can't go WWE with Trump if the WWE isn't your crowd. . .

I'm really not sure if the Democrats have any viable candidates right now.   Certainly not on Obama's level.

The WWE crowd is going to vote for that idiot anyway.  I find it funny how a fat old guy with so many flaws as Trump can make fun of anyone for "stretching the truth."  Trump has never had to be on stage with either of them when they actually hit back.  He did terrible in debates against Hillary even though he lurked behind her the whole time.  "NO PUPPET, NO PUPPET, YOUR A PUPPET"

Posted Image

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

No Bernie, 40,000 people a year aren’t being killed by guns.  Most of them are taking their own lives.  

28,000 were killed by guns last in 2018. That's a 10% drop from 2017. Roughly 50% of those deaths were suicides.

So that's 14,000 deaths where 80% were the result of illegal or unlicensed firearms.

So let's confiscate guns from 100+ million law abiding Americans for 5,600 gun deaths per year they are attributed to.

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

Just now, Rebels18 said:

28,000 were killed by guns last in 2018. That's a 10% drop from 2017. Roughly 50% of those deaths were suicides.

So that's 14,000 deaths where 80% were the result of illegal or unlicensed firearms.

So let's confiscate guns from 100+ million law abiding Americans for 5,600 gun deaths per year they are attributed to.

2/3 of those were suicides 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

These guys don’t understand the point of a two or three word answers.  

Harris would bring out the black vote and people on the coast. I can’t see her appealing to the average blue collar worker in the midwest which won the election for Trump. I’m not sure she would even appeal to Hispanics. 

The union blue collar workers used to be a big part of the Democrat base they are now turning their back on. 

Marianne is a piece of work lmao

She may be right though. An electorate retarded enough to vote for Trump probably doesn't care about "plans"

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

6 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Harris would bring out the black vote and people on the coast. I can’t see her appealing to the average blue collar worker in the midwest which won the election for Trump. 

Those folks used to be a big part of the Democrat base they are now turning their back on. 

I actually agree with you. That's why I don't want her to win

4 minutes ago, sebasour said:

I actually agree with you. That's why I don't want her to win

Booker, Gillibrand, etc are the same.  No broad appeal beyond the coasts.  Warren, Bernie, Buttigieg, Biden can appeal more broadly.

Posted Image

2 minutes ago, Akkula said:

Booker, Gillibrand, etc are the same.  No broad appeal beyond the coasts.  Warren, Bernie, Buttigieg, Biden can appeal more broadly.

I'm not sure I agree with Warren, though I'd add Beto to that list

Impressions after the debates:

Joe Biden did awful and probably hurt himself. Looks like he's too old.

Beto dissapointed me.

I'm impressed by Buttigieg and Castro, they're my favorites as of now

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

3 minutes ago, sebasour said:

I'm not sure I agree with Warren, though I'd add Beto to that list

Beto seems like the less well though out flaky version of Buttigieg to me.  Harris would be a good VP if she like to knife fight...I would love to see someone attacking Trump as the VP every day.

Posted Image

3 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Impressions after the debates:

Joe Biden did awful and probably hurt himself. Looks like he's too old.

Beto dissapointed me.

I'm impressed by Buttigieg and Castro, they're my favorites as of now

Yes, Castro did do very well.  I almost forgot about him.

Posted Image

Just now, soupslam1 said:

Bernie and Marriane would be a dream ticket. 

Marianne would replace all doors in the White House with bead curtains