Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoState99755

CSU plays in Ann Arbor in 2022

49 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

We don't feel it's thread-worthy, we've been on those big stages before, and won. Anyway, Wyoming's at Clemson in 2021. /threads about P5 scheduling...:rolleyes:

Do you know how embarrassing it is to Wyoming and the MWC to try and pay your bills this way?  Are all those season and career ending injuries worth it?

Just asking.

24 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Do you know how embarrassing it is to Wyoming and the MWC to try and pay your bills this way?  Are all those season and career ending injuries worth it?

Just asking.

We don't have any bills. We pay cash as we go...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

On 1/12/2019 at 1:17 PM, GoState99755 said:

Okay...so I can book the following 2022?:

$100 -&- I have CSU +50 over Michigan.

9 hours ago, slappy said:

You want the over on injuries too?

No...I want you to man up & cnf that we have a bet.

8 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

We don't feel it's thread-worthy, we've been on those big stages before, and won. Anyway, Wyoming's at Clemson in 2021. /threads about P5 scheduling...:rolleyes:

If it's not "thread-worthy," ¿why do you feel the need to comment on said thread?

Get over yourself.

8 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

We don't have any bills. We pay cash as we go...

Sometimes.  Depends on the price of oil and mostly natural gas.  You're not beholden to bonds like CSU, I'll concede that.  You do lose stability due to fluctuations in energy prices.  While you are beneficiaries of being the only D1 option to fund in the state, and have a very friendly state legislature...it only takes the next Obama to create a very broke state legislature. 

You may crow, but be careful how loud.  We'll repay our bond easily under the worst case scenario.  You folks look flush today, but actually face a lot more unknowns down the road.  BTW, I'm not talking the next 5-10.  Spoke with somebody who is well connected and usually right and it looks like you might boom again very soon despite your high severance.

Anyway, it's 6 of one and half dozen of the other.  Neither of us are sporting 'Bama's budget.

2 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

No...I want you to man up & cnf that we have a bet.

Simmer down.  The game is years away.  If we both are still here and doing this I’ll give you 50 or if the line from Vegas is higher I’ll give you that.  Vegas could set it at 54.5 or something.  Cc

2 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

If it's not "thread-worthy," ¿why do you feel the need to comment on said thread?

Get over yourself.

Well I guess most folks would get the difference between thread-worthy and comment-worthy, but what should I expect from a snowplow driver from a school with a 70 yard practice field?

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes