Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Power 7!

We’re the top ranked G5 conference this year so we get the most CFB playoff money. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

That's $1,854,545.45 BEFORE the MWC office takes out their cut !!! 

Thompson doesn’t need anymore hair products. That should all go to the schools!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

19 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Thompson doesn’t need anymore hair products. That should all go to the schools!

Think this works like NCAAT $$ - Goes to the MWC office first, then MWC office doles it out to member athletic departments - Guessing that each school should get $1.5M which is $16.5 dispersed to 12 FB playing schools (verification of actual amounts required) 

9 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Think this works like NCAAT $$ - Goes to the MWC office first, then MWC office doles it out to member athletic departments - Guessing that each school should get $1.5M which is $16.5 dispersed to 11 FB playing schools (verification of actual amounts required) 

Hawaii should be getting a cut of that too since they’re a football school.  I know they don’t get tv revenue but they share in bowl revenues I believe. 

8 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Hawaii should be getting a cut of that too since they’re a football school.  I know they don’t get tv revenue but they share in bowl revenues I believe. 

Dang whiffed on Hawaii - Revised down to $1,700,000 per 12 schools............so say the MWC offices get a nice round $400,000 of the $20.4 M then each 12 schools would get $1,666,666.66 - so each school would contribute a $33,334 share to the MWC offices which is $400,000 

Nice little boost to all our programs.

And yes Hawaii shares in bowl revenue/Conference distributions. We only don’t share in the tv revenue generated from the regular season tv contract that the conference has. Since our Tier3 rights gives us more than the average MW school gets per season and we forfeit the revenue when that’s the case.

27 minutes ago, MAD MACGYVER said:

Here's how the MWC & AAC have stacked up since the start of the CFP era.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lTe233mW8GTcFNqIjaddXl1BdIRVGzwB/view?usp=sharing

1.thumb.PNG.de85f9e0d45928ee4aeb345e9e65fe0a.PNG

shh.  heads will explode on aac fan sites

22 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Some of us are members on their board, right? Please post this stuff over there so we can see them try to rationalize.

They ban trolls.  Like there’s a pinned thread about that!