Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Power 7!

3 minutes ago, Dimwhit said:

Anyone know how the AAC trolls are spinning this one?

The AAC is SOOOOOOO good that they can't keep HCs...and inevitably, they would have a down year due to the utter abundance in turnover. 

24570143_BSUBACKGROUNDBANNERANDY1AWELCOME.png.5fa1e131a0fec4c26c0be2f4d0a420eb.png

망치를 가진 남자에게는, 모든것이 못처럼 보인다.

원숭이도 나무에서 떨어진다.

3 minutes ago, fanhood said:

Mug, I am a little disappointed. I didn't realize you banned people. He is a moron, but don't let this place become Aztecmesa.

I like it. It’s one thing to toss some chit now again. It’s another to toss chit 24x7. 

34 minutes ago, fanhood said:

Mug, I am a little disappointed. I didn't realize you banned people. He is a moron, but don't let this place become Aztecmesa.

I had banned his previous accounts for spam.  I’ll consider unbanning him though. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

6 hours ago, retrofade said:

Conference Champions should get more. ;) 

In any event, I hope this starts to put an end to the stupid P6 nonsense. 

Yes.  It should be graded per finish.  Only right thing to do.  Not sure Hawaii deserves a cut.  We haven’t accepted them as a full member yet.   It is kind of like travel subs.  They are on probation until we vote to fully accept. 

2 hours ago, mugtang said:

I had banned his previous accounts for spam.  I’ll consider unbanning him though. 

Stick to your ban, he added nothing to this board but strife. I've been on other boards where this happens and it only gets worse. If anything make his time out lengthy maybe he doesn't come back?