Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Trump’s most savage tweet ever

Personally I wish Trump would stay off Twitter but this is just gold! 

:lol:

for those who don’t know there’s a movement to quote every one of Jim Acosta’s tweets with “Dear Diary”. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

This is where it started 

1467FAAC-EBBA-47EE-B959-AC6A80D3B7E3.jpeg

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

26 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Why are conservatives so bad at jokes?

Oh come on it’s hilarious! 

Plus the left can’t meme. :D 

10 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

I still don't really get it.

Scroll through Acosta’s twitter timeline and say dear diary before each tweet.  It make it a lot more fun because he’s such a blowhard. 

8 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

I still don't really get it.

I don't either,  and I'm also not on Twitter or watch any cable news.  We're left out of this joke's context. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

7 hours ago, Bob said:

Are you forgetting the time Romney f.ucking slayed O'bama at the Al Smith Dinner? please. O'bama was made to look like he had an IQ of 80

There was a great running back for the Steelers when I was a kid.

To you he was Frank O'Harris.

Boom goes the dynamite.