UNLV2001

Testify LIVE !!!

11 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Yes, you do that all the time, like this very post for example.  We just call it page 3 of your democratic playbook.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

You’re referring to yourself in the plural and rambling on about imaginary playbooks. It looks like it’s time to move you into the skilled nursing facility.

11 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Yes, you do that all the time, like this very post for example.  We just call it page 3 of your democratic playbook.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

"We"? You mean you, the Fresno fan from Merced, one Wyoming fan and one Boise fan right?

Because as far as I can discern, all the other posters who used to defend Trump have figured out the guy is a total loser.

3 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

"We"? You mean you, the Fresno fan from Merced, one Wyoming fan and one Boise fan right?

Because as far as I can discern, all the other posters who used to defend Trump have figured out the guy is a total loser.

I have never defended Trump, just pointed out your complete hypocrisy and false claims.  I did the same thing when Obama was in office and you supported my the whole time then.  That's the hypocrisy of the biased retard like you.