UNLV2001

Testify LIVE !!!

1 hour ago, Bob said:

In what ways has Trump been a poor president?

:rotflmfao:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Trump is an asshole, I grant you that. But he has stimulated the economy, given the working man tax cuts, reduced strangling regulations, made mostly good foreign policy decisions, and is trying to stop illegal immigration.

Why would I want to elect a Democrat that has done nothing to stop illegal immigration and actually promotes it, is anti private business, wants to regulate us to death, overtax us, would take our guns if they could, loves big government, wants universal health care, appeases and lets foreign countries walk over us, are anti law and order,  rewards personal irresponsibility, prefers government control over individual freedom, etc,etc,etc. 

And given the RICH man yuge tax cuts. As to foreign policy, he has kowtowed down to two communist dictators while driving a wedge between our country and most of our most solid historical allies and also gotten into a silly urination battle over tariffs with China, the country with the world's second biggest economy.

Regarding illegal immigration, you and I aren't far apart. As I've said, my biggest problem with Kamala Harris is her views on that subject. Supporting the idea of California becoming a sanctuary state and at one point actually agreeing with bat shit crazy Maxine Waters on abolishing ICE are positions I can't condone. The other things you mention we don't agree on. Unless and until I become super rich and selfish like most such people, I refuse to accept their propaganda about all that stuff.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bob said:

Stock market all time high, unemployment all time low. GDP growth is robust. OK. Whatever you say.

This is your opinion (which is not correct). In what ways has Trump been a poor president?

Good example of the delusional base that loves delusional trump - :shrug: 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Bob said:

And under libtard control the economy basically didn't recover until Trump got into office

Sure thing Bob. A record 75 straight months of private sector job growth. Unemployment rate from over 10% to 4.7%. Record high on all of the major stock indexes.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Sure thing Bob. A record 75 straight months of private sector job growth. Unemployment rate from over 10% to 4.7%. Record high on all of the major stock indexes.

Not according to Donald Trump, who knows more about everything than anyone and who never, ever lies.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

The job numbers and stock growth was obviously in anticipation of Trump becoming President.

• Haha 3

On 1/10/2019 at 3:05 PM, Bob said:

Rush talks about this all the time. Any 'scandal' or wrongdoing in the conventional sense of the word does not sway opinion for his supporters. Nothing the mainstream media says or conventional political screw ups will hurt Trump among his own base. You can count me among them. Trump has delivered on an amazing number of his promises. Anyone who voted for Trump knew they weren't getting a polished orator/politician, we voted for him because he is an outsider and anti-establishment.

Why would you find this guy credible?  Obviously he's a con man, right? And you were conned?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Why would you find this guy credible?  Obviously he's a con man, right? And you were conned?

"I'm really a very modest person":lol:

Hell, I'd be modest too if I had his schwantz...........Putin knows.

20 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Trump has kept more promises and passed more legislation in 2 years than the last guy did in 8.

You are completely delusional.

You keep saying that but I think you're more interested in propaganda.  Wouldn't surprise me, you're the type who would grab onto opinions and call them facts when they suit you.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/

14 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

You keep saying that but I think you're more interested in propaganda.  Wouldn't surprise me, you're the type who would grab onto opinions and call them facts when they suit you.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/

Trump has cut taxes including corporate taxes, he has destroyed Obama Care on a federal basis by ending the mandate.  Trump has raised tariffs and negotiated trade treaties including pulling us out of the Pacific rim trade agreement.  Trump has forced our Nato allies to pay more for mutual defense.  Trump has done everything including shutting down parts of government to build his dumbass wall.   Trump has ripped into the bureaucracy of government regulations reducing and limiting their application across the board.  Everyone at the EPA, Justice, Treasury, and State are all upset they have to allow business to flow.

Obama passed Obamacare which was a total failure and put in 2 of the most under qualified and biggest haters of individual freedom on the Supreme court bench.

Trump might finally live up to Obama's promise to get us out of Iraq and Syria and the 6 other wars he started.

Trump might also do immigration reform if democrats would give him money for the wall but they won't allow that to happen.

Oh and I forgot Criminal Justice reform something Obama promised and Trump actually accomplished.

Trump in 2 years has double the productivity in democratic policies of Obama in 8 at least.  Not counting his republican accomplishments.

2 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Trump has cut taxes including corporate taxes, he has destroyed Obama Care on a federal basis by ending the mandate.  Trump has raised tariffs and negotiated trade treaties including pulling us out of the Pacific rim trade agreement.  Trump has forced our Nato allies to pay more for mutual defense.  Trump has done everything including shutting down parts of government to build his dumbass wall.   Trump has ripped into the bureaucracy of government regulations reducing and limiting their application across the board.  Everyone at the EPA, Justice, Treasury, and State are all upset they have to allow business to flow.

Obama passed Obamacare which was a total failure and put in 2 of the most under qualified and biggest haters of individual freedom on the Supreme court bench.

Trump might finally live up to Obama's promise to get us out of Iraq and Syria and the 6 other wars he started.

Trump might also do immigration reform if democrats would give him money for the wall but they won't allow that to happen.

Oh and I forgot Criminal Justice reform something Obama promised and Trump actually accomplished.

Trump in 2 years has double the productivity in democratic policies of Obama in 8 at least.  Not counting his republican accomplishments.

Kavanaugh is the most under qualified Supreme Court judge and it’s not even close.. Almost every single person he’s hired is the most unqualified person to ever hold the job. Betsy phukking Devos. His meddling in US trade has caused just as much damage. Cutting corporate taxes has done +++++ all for anyone not in the top 1 percent. 

The mayors of the 3 biggest border towns in Texas(Laredo, McAllen, El Paso) all have said this week they don’t want a wall.. I can only imagine how blues would feel about someone in DC telling him what he needs in Nevada.

23 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

I just don’t understand what it is about Trump that made 40+ white America fall in love.. 

Black president, gays getting married, people changing genders, changing demographics. That wasn't the deal when they were coming up. 

Trump promised a return to a world that they understood much better.  

• Like 3

True.. Trump represents 1950’s America to old white peope. Not the cheap college and strong banking regulations part, or the not for profit healthcare. Just the openly racist part.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

I just don’t understand what it is about Trump that made 40+ white America fall in love.. 

They were willing to vote for anyone after eight years of a black man running things. Now they're trying to convince themselves that everything he does is a good thing. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

Kavanaugh is the most under qualified Supreme Court judge and it’s not even close.. Almost every single person he’s hired is the most unqualified person to ever hold the job. Betsy phukking Devos. His meddling in US trade has caused just as much damage. Cutting corporate taxes has done +++++ all for anyone not in the top 1 percent. 

The mayors of the 3 biggest border towns in Texas(Laredo, McAllen, El Paso) all have said this week they don’t want a wall.. I can only imagine how blues would feel about someone in DC telling him what he needs in Nevada.

I am not arguing the right or wrong of Trumps policies. 

His trade policy is a disaster.

You are wrong about the tax cut.  The problem with the tax cut was it was it cut taxes too much for those who barely pay any and gave more money back to those who didn't pay anything to begin with.

I am always for local control, I think the federal government should be cut 95% and the money returned to Mayors and counties.  And I agree the wall is stupid.

All of which I have said many times but you never can read I guess.

15 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

So much error and naivete that it would take half an hour of writing time to debunk it.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, retrofade said:

They were willing to vote for anyone after eight years of a black man running things. Now they're trying to convince themselves that everything he does is a good thing. 

In most cases it's unintentional but I've become convinced that's really what Trump's support is about for most of the "base" - which totally coincidentally is about 95% white.

13 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

Count me as one 50+ white old guy's who didn't fall for the trump con job :USFlag:

• Like 2

On 1/11/2019 at 1:05 PM, Bob said:

In what ways has Trump been a poor president?

• Longest government shutdown in US History
  • Destroyed foreign relationships with our closest allies while cozying up with dictators
  • Most Cabinet firings 
  • Most White House firings
  • Most investigations into a President, White House Staff, and Cabinet since the early 20th century
  • Highest tariffs since the 30s
  • Nearly 8,000 lies told in ~2 years