Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Testify LIVE !!!

11 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Facts that you can't dispute.

Trump between Criminal justice reform, his middle and low income unneeded tax cut, leaving the wars in the middle east and if he does immigration reform along with is wall will have passed 4 democratic priorities compared to Obama's one.

List some facts.  You listed a bunch of opinions and conjecture.  You had a ratio of like 1:100 facts vs fiction. 

Hey, that's kinda like yer buddy, Donny!  Loves to lie. Narcissist.  Bloviator.  Can't admit he's wrong.  Yup.  You are a clone!

It's like you were separated at birth!

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

Yes, we know that facts certainly get in the way of your nonsensical hate-filled rants. 

From your link comparing tariffs liar.  There is nothing that even compares today's Trump tariffs to back then.  First we have no data to compare.  Second the trade is in totally different sectors today of goods that were mostly not available in 1930.

You are a liar proved by your own link.

Tariff levels[edit]

220px-Average_Tariff_Rates_in_USA_%28182

Average Tariff Rates in USA (1821–2016)

In the two volume series published by the U.S. Bureau of the Census entitled "The Historical Statistics of the United States, Colonial Times to 1970, Bicentennial Edition," tariff rates have been represented in two forms. The "dutiable tariff rate" peak of 1932 was 59.1%, second only to the 61.7% rate of 1830. However, in 1933, 63% of all imports were never taxed, which the "dutiable tariff rate" does not reflect. The "free and dutiable rate" in 1929 was 13.5% and peaked under Smoot–Hawley in 1933 at 19.8%, which is significantly below the 29.7% "free and dutiable rate" that the United States averaged from 1821 until 1900.[19]

The average tariff rate on dutiable imports [20][21] increased from 40.1% in 1929 to 59.1% in 1932 (+19%). However, it was already consistently at high level between 1865 and 1913 (from 38% to 52%). Moreover, It had also risen sharply in 1861 (from 18.61% to 36.2%; +17.6), between 1863 and 1866 (from 32.62% to 48.33%; +15.7%), between 1920 and 1922 (from 16.4% to 38.1%; +21.7%), without producing global depressions.

Just now, Boise fan said:

List some facts.  You listed a bunch of opinions and conjecture.  You had a ratio of like 1:100 facts vs fiction. 

Hey, that's kinda like yer buddy, Donny!  Loves to lie. Narcissist.  Bloviator.  Can't admit he's wrong.  Yup.  You are a clone!

It's like you were separated at birth!

So what is not true?

Oh yeah I forgot it is all true and you are just doing your normal page 1 response.

7 hours ago, retrofade said:
  • Longest government shutdown in US History
  • Destroyed foreign relationships with our closest allies while cozying up with dictators
  • Most Cabinet firings 
  • Most White House firings
  • Most investigations into a President, White House Staff, and Cabinet since the early 20th century
  • Highest tariffs since the 30s
  • Nearly 8,000 lies told in ~2 years

7 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

His claim was that was more than any other president in history.  Learn to read moron.

:hmmm:

Learn to read moron.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Just now, bluerules009 said:

From your link comparing tariffs liar.  There is nothing that even compares today's Trump tariffs to back then.  First we have no data to compare.  Second the trade is in totally different sectors today of goods that were mostly not available in 1930.

You are a liar proved by your own link.

Tariff levels[edit]

220px-Average_Tariff_Rates_in_USA_%28182

Average Tariff Rates in USA (1821–2016)

In the two volume series published by the U.S. Bureau of the Census entitled "The Historical Statistics of the United States, Colonial Times to 1970, Bicentennial Edition," tariff rates have been represented in two forms. The "dutiable tariff rate" peak of 1932 was 59.1%, second only to the 61.7% rate of 1830. However, in 1933, 63% of all imports were never taxed, which the "dutiable tariff rate" does not reflect. The "free and dutiable rate" in 1929 was 13.5% and peaked under Smoot–Hawley in 1933 at 19.8%, which is significantly below the 29.7% "free and dutiable rate" that the United States averaged from 1821 until 1900.[19]

The average tariff rate on dutiable imports [20][21] increased from 40.1% in 1929 to 59.1% in 1932 (+19%). However, it was already consistently at high level between 1865 and 1913 (from 38% to 52%). Moreover, It had also risen sharply in 1861 (from 18.61% to 36.2%; +17.6), between 1863 and 1866 (from 32.62% to 48.33%; +15.7%), between 1920 and 1922 (from 16.4% to 38.1%; +21.7%), without producing global depressions.

You're really lost the plot here. 

I said that these tariffs are the highest since the 30s. That's indisputable given how tariffs have decreased since 1934 after Smoot-Hawley was effectively stripped of power by Congress giving tariff authority to the Executive. I haven't said that Trump's tariffs are higher than the 30s, I've said that they're the highest since then. I realize that I just repeated myself, but I thought saying it twice might get it through to you.

9 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Delusional doesn't even begin to describe him.

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

You're really lost the plot here. 

I said that these tariffs are the highest since the 30s. That's indisputable given how tariffs have decreased since 1934 after Smoot-Hawley was effectively stripped of power by Congress giving tariff authority to the Executive. I haven't said that Trump's tariffs are higher than the 30s, I've said that they're the highest since then. I realize that I just repeated myself, but I thought saying it twice might get it through to you.

Just going to laugh at you all now since you have long abandoned any real discussion.  You and your buttbuddies aren't worth the time.  I am not going to be bothered linking and quoting you for hours when you will just continue lying, calling me a racist and saying I am stupid.  You are just too boring.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

7 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

So what is not true?

Oh yeah I forgot it is all true and you are just doing your normal page 1 response.

Do you not know the difference between what a fact and an opinion is?

Wait - look who I'm asking.  Lulz.

List your facts, Toolsy.  I's demands it!

1 minute ago, bluerules009 said:

Just going to laugh at you all now since you have long abandoned any real discussion.  You and your buttbuddies aren't worth the time.  I am not going to be bothered linking and quoting you for hours when you will just continue lying, calling me a racist and saying I am stupid.  You are just too boring.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Damn, that's just pathetic. You accuse me of all sorts of things, and then claim that you're not going to respond to any comments that refute your claims. I haven't lied. I've never called you a racist, and I've never said that you're stupid. You're attributing things to me that I haven't said, which is typical for you. On the other hand, you've called me stupid at least twice in this thread... I'd go get an accurate count, but I really don't care that much. 

I said that Trump has had the most investigations into him since the early 20th century. You claimed that I said he's had the most investigations into him/his administration in history. There's a lie. You claimed that I said that Trump's tariffs were higher than anyone. Meanwhile, I said that they are the highest since the 30s. There's another lie. You claimed that I called you a racist. I never said that. You claimed that I called you stupid. I never said that. 

What I have said, and proved, is that you're lying over and over again. 

GaseousEasygoingGermanwirehairedpointer-

21 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

You're lucky you own your own compound.  You haven't owned anyone on this board in the time I've been here.  I know you think you're a legend in your own mind, but that just it - "delusional" should be used as a warning on every post you make.

BR deserves credit, however. When it comes to ad hominem attacks as a debating tool, he's the king. Really, nobody else in the history of this board is even in the same galaxy.

Boom goes the dynamite.

6 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Damn, that's just pathetic. You accuse me of all sorts of things, and then claim that you're not going to respond to any comments that refute your claims. I haven't lied. I've never called you a racist, and I've never said that you're stupid. You're attributing things to me that I haven't said, which is typical for you. On the other hand, you've called me stupid at least twice in this thread... I'd go get an accurate count, but I really don't care that much. 

I said that Trump has had the most investigations into him since the early 20th century. You claimed that I said he's had the most investigations into him/his administration in history. There's a lie. You claimed that I said that Trump's tariffs were higher than anyone. Meanwhile, I said that they are the highest since the 30s. There's another lie. You claimed that I called you a racist. I never said that. You claimed that I called you stupid. I never said that. 

What I have said, and proved, is that you're lying over and over again. 

GaseousEasygoingGermanwirehairedpointer-

He reminds me of this guy:

robin_minstrel.jpg?w=820&h=451

He's sneaking away and buggering off.

He's buggered off.  He has.  He's scarpered.

Just now, Boise fan said:

He reminds me of this guy:

robin_minstrel.jpg?w=820&h=451

He's sneaking away and buggering off.

He's buggered off.  He has.  He scarpered.

Toolsy ran away, bravely ran away.
When facts reared their ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled.

8 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

BR deserves credit, however. When it comes to ad hominem attacks as a debating tool, he's the king. Really, nobody else in the history of this board is even in the same galaxy.

When you resort to your democratic playbook I respond in kind.   Like all emotionally crippled thinkers you hate getting back what you weakly dish out.

1 hour ago, bluerules009 said:

When you resort to your democratic playbook I respond in kind.   Like all emotionally crippled thinkers you hate getting back what you weakly dish out.

Those who can’t defend their nonsensical arguments, with rational thought, resort to straw man imaginary playbooks.

22 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Those who can’t defend their nonsensical arguments, with rational thought, resort to straw man imaginary playbooks.

Yes, you do that all the time, like this very post for example.  We just call it page 3 of your democratic playbook.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

11 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Yes, you do that all the time, like this very post for example.  We just call it page 3 of your democratic playbook.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

You’re referring to yourself in the plural and rambling on about imaginary playbooks. It looks like it’s time to move you into the skilled nursing facility.

11 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

"We"? You mean you, the Fresno fan from Merced, one Wyoming fan and one Boise fan right?

Because as far as I can discern, all the other posters who used to defend Trump have figured out the guy is a total loser.

Boom goes the dynamite.

3 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

"We"? You mean you, the Fresno fan from Merced, one Wyoming fan and one Boise fan right?

Because as far as I can discern, all the other posters who used to defend Trump have figured out the guy is a total loser.

I have never defended Trump, just pointed out your complete hypocrisy and false claims.  I did the same thing when Obama was in office and you supported my the whole time then.  That's the hypocrisy of the biased retard like you.